Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transformers 3
Went with Jim and his daughter to see it on Thursday night. I really liked it for the action packed show it was. It's not an in-depth movie, but it doesn't really need to be either. I hear that seeing it in 3D is the way to go, but that gives me migraines and blurred vision for hours afterward, so we saw the 2D version. I still thought it was good in 2D, though.

A few things I didn't like: now, suddenly, they bleed when they are being chopped up and shot up? They didn't really do that in the first 2 movies, so why in the third? There was quite a bit more swearing (which doesn't bother me), but we took his kid since the first 2 didn't really get too graphic. This one isn't really for kids her age unless you are cool with them watching violence and swearing. I, for one enjoyed the violence and swearing, but I was being peppered by questions from his daughter why scenes were funny (she didn't get it)

I need to go hunting for old Transformers cartoons to relive the originals before I say more about it all. ...

Go See Transformers.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Messages In This Thread