Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C&R prize pack week
How is this supposed to work? I've been following C&R on twitter for awhile now. I don't really fuck with that annoying 24 hour commercial stream though. Last time I twittered everyday, was when Layla was in that mercedes contest, and that turned out real shady.

They originally said they would give prizes as soon as they hit 5,000 people. I thought I had a chance then, but that "contest" was forgotten.

I like getting silly prizes from radio shows, I would like to get a Pete Nice DBN prize pack. Shit like that is cool to me. I have so many bumper stickers, and other junk from the local terrestrial stations around here. I haven't listened to terrestrial radio in 7 years though, so it's been a long time since I won a cheesy prize.

Just wondering what I need to do. I listen everyday, I follow on twitter, I tell everyone I know to listen to C&R, and I set all the radios to 108 in the new cars at the Ford dealership where I work. What more do C&R want from me?

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DBN trip to NY month and time of week poll Pete Nice 31 9,097 03-05-2010, 10:14 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Miami Vids, Pics & Audio Clips For SUPERBOWL WEEK! Covino 17 5,168 02-08-2010, 10:09 AM
Last Post: AirHej
  AP Bikini Team Nussies Of The Week Thanksgiving Edition NSFW ap bikini team 3 1,879 11-30-2009, 11:46 PM
Last Post: Derick