Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C&R are getting shafted.
Greg Mercer Wrote:This is a dark day for C&R fans. I heard a little bit about this while I was in NY, but my God, C&R are getting shafted so hard. I didn't realize it was going to be this bad.

Long and short:

C&R's first hour will never be heard on a replay. C&R has totally lost the 8 PM hour across the board. Their replays are now only 2 hours long...SWOOT for someone like me who has to use replays to record the show.

Spice Radio is going to be on all night which completely kills C&R's overnight replay - Yep, no 2nd replay either which means even more of a chance of not getting the show recorded.

Wine and Web moved to 8 PM on Thursday with a replay at 6 PM on Friday - meaning no Friday replay at all due to Fool's Advice. So, if you want to hear a replay of Friday's show, you have to tune in at - get this - 8 AM on Saturday...yeah, guys are going to be up at that time of day after partying all night.

Apparently Spice isn't on the XM side...so if you have XM, you might be able to hear some C&R replays. Also, I'm not sure how it's going to work on the Internet radio. Spice might have their own channel there, so there's a possibility the overnight replay will be available there.

The Almighty Dollar is ruling Stars Too now. I hate it.

Messages In This Thread