Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
constitutionality of marihuana prohibition
well, they claimed to have found a roach in my pocket and a small onion of coke in the borrowed car I was driving. the weed was not there two hrs before when I searched my pocket, I wouldda smoked it. at first they only charged me with possession of pot and then charged me with possession of parfo after a smartass comment I made. I was not charged with the coke. the criminal mischief was added on my fourth trail date because I wouldn't give them money and go away.

We all believe the only reason they set up the road block at that time and place was because We dared to gather to morn the loss of one of our own WITHIN THIER DOMAIN.

me and the owner of the car both live on a road about three miles outside of this town as do my mother, sister, grandmother and an aunt but none of them claim to have been intimidated like my cousins of live across the street of the park the town is wanting to rebuild. helicopter hovering within feet of thier house and u.s. marshals turning around in thier driveway ever five mins

Messages In This Thread