Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bachelor Party's
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I'll tell you that for my bachelorette party... We'd start out going to the Vu (Deja Vu) for a girl's only Stripper 101. Followed up by a nice lunch somewhere, which might even be done more tame for my older family members who prefer to not go out clubbing and such (like my mom). Then we'd get all girled up for a night out on the town. Where we'd hit up several clubs, possibly running across the border to Swinging Dicks to shove dollars in male g-strings. ;-) No, I would not blow the stripper dude either, that's just gross. We'll hit up the female clubs too, because they can be fun.. Nothing like being dragged on stage to get a lap dance by a bunch of chicks.

Other than my own bachelorette party I've never been to a one. We went out for dinner & drinks at BP. Then we headed over to the stadium for the Bomber game where the drunk kid in front of us decided since it was my bachlorette he'd strip for us. He got his shirt off before falling down the bleachers. After the game we hit the bar for a few drinks and some dancing then home. There are no male strippers in MB unless the club actually brings them in from somewhere else but even if they were here I wouldn't have went because I am so shy when it comes to that shit.

It is awkward.... Just like dancing though, I just need a drink or 2 and the right friends with me to go through with it. Jim and I discussed it once and he wanted to know if I was ok with him having strippers at his and I just told him it's fine cuz I planned to have strippers at mine too. I think I wouldn't be able to actually tell him if there were strippers or not... He might actually freak out (he seems to think I have lesbo tendencies).
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who is going to Rich's Bachelor Party? AirHej 12 4,726 11-17-2010, 02:14 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice