Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pet Peeves
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:7. Putting a glass into the sink with soda or juice in it and not simply turning the water on real quick and putting some in the glass so the residue does not harden and not come of in the dishwasher

18. The Milwaukee Brewers and the bullshit shirt untucking and home run bombs they do. UN-PRO-FUCKING-FESSIONAL.
Ok, the glass thing I DAILY yell at my wife about, what the hell is so hard about running some water in it

The only horrible baseball experience i've ever had was in Milwaukee, from their fat fans, their shitty park, their annoying players..........I gotta stop

My wife does that ALL THE TIME. I don't bother yelling at her, it's not worth the argument. Every month or so I will nicely ask her to put water in it, never happens. If I see it, I just put some water in it.

The Brewers are disrespecting baseball and it's unwritten rules on the daily. They are a bunch of punk ass motherfuckers let by fat ass Prince Fielder and punk fucker Ryan Braun. You don't disrespect the unwritten rules in baseball. Last year agains the Pirates, they were stealing with a 12 run lead. Yesterday, they were up 13-0 in the 4th inning and never pulled any starters, at all. :Flaming: :Flaming:
they must have themselves in their fantasy leagues Confusedwoot:

Messages In This Thread