Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Black Ice drama
Hondo Wrote:I was only able to hear the beginning and the end of this on the replay tonight but here's my thoughts on this:

2) WTF is Spot's girlfriend doing even friending that guy on Facebook in the first place? She doesn't know him and she's only peripherally connected to the show (and unwillingly so). The only thing that comes to my mind is that she still is having thoughts about the BBC.

Lastly there was some reference to Sami J being involved in some kind of similar deal with Covino. Did I miss something here?

Why do people have 2500 friends on facebook? I don't think anybody hangs out with that many people on a regular basis. If they're not in your probbly small group of 5-10 people you see on a regular basis, why let them in on the details of your life?.

That being said, i don't think being "friends" on FB means shit. And if you guys start getting involved in FB drama, you're all a bunch of catty 15 year old high school girls. :rant:

Don't quote me, but i think the sammie thing was.. Back before covino was a good loyal family man, he was at shennanigans and sammie ratted to his girl. I really don't know shit though. :cya:

Messages In This Thread