Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions that arise from Zombieland
Brian in NY Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I am not really buying this oceans theory.. The Ocean floor is not all sandy smooth, there are mountains, gulleys, coral reefs, and trenches down there. Plus there are the currents. I would think they would be swept away to the middle of the Pacific like trash. Not to mention that the deep ocean contains a lot of critters who thrive on rotting carcass, so they would pick the zombies apart (these critters can demolish a whole whale). Yeah, I watched the Discovery Channel. Since they don't have logic skills as you all say, they will be powerless to navigate their way back to most any land mass. Just my thought any way.

You go ahead and go to your island then. I will build a memorial in your memory.
Yeah, what Pete said. Zombies will most likely wash up on your island and you'll be dead.

Oh, I will, also surround the place with a nice, secure wall. Along with an interior fortress with and additional wall for extra reinforcement. But a strategically place island would easily ward off the bulk of the danger, sure a few may wash up, but they will be deteriorated from the salt water (I'm aiming for Hawaii instead) and slower, which will make them easier to pick off.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Messages In This Thread