Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Occupy Wallstreet
negadave Wrote:
Joe Wrote:They aren't really the 99%. The real 99% get up in the morning and go to work.
Definatly true bro.
Like i said, i don't really know what these people are specificly protesting against. I don't think it's because they can't find jobs. If it's about how normal people are getting fucked over by rich corporations, I think only lawmakers can change the policys on that. I don't know what "occupying wall street" is really supposed to accomplish.

All that is beside the point. I don't care if they're protesting for free pony rides for kids on tuesdays or the permanant return of the McRib. You are supposed to be able to peaceably assemble and protest under your constitutional rights without the cops fucking with you.
How are they pulling shit like this? :bullshit:

A lot of it IS because they don't have jobs. They also feel they shouldn't have to pay for college, and all their loans should be expunged because they can't pay them. Slackers.

Don't know what happened at the campus. I know the head of security was removed because of it. That was overreach for sure. And it was pepper spray, not mace. Ask anyone that's been maced, and they'll tell you there's a difference (i.e. bleeding, chemical burns, etc). Again, I believe it's a case of where protesters are pushing police over and over and over, harassing, and only turn on the cameras to catch the retaliation.

It's a Hockey rule! No one sees the reason for the fight, they only see the retaliation lol

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Healthcare with an occupy tie in Pete Nice 39 11,603 12-23-2011, 06:15 AM
Last Post: ap bikini team