Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 10/01 - Sorry folks, government's closed
I'm still trying to find out why that guy brake checked the SUV in the first place...
Chip Wrote:I'm still trying to find out why that guy brake checked the SUV in the first place...

He probably entered the highway in the middle of their pack and they decided that they wanted to be dicks. There were several illegal bikes there so I'm guessing it's a bad area and they were in a gang.
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I'm still trying to find out why that guy brake checked the SUV in the first place...

He probably entered the highway in the middle of their pack and they decided that they wanted to be dicks. There were several illegal bikes there so I'm guessing it's a bad area and they were in a gang.

Apparently that's all it was about.
And one of the bikers he ran over is paralyzed and in a coma.
But, if you stand in front of an SUV and block so your friends can attack the driver in front of his family, you have to know you're going to get run over.
http://oppositelock.jalopnik.com/did-hol...1430929682
I hate Illinois Nazis.

[youtube]zfrvwSIWpD8[/youtube]
JDubb Wrote:... the moose outside should have told you.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKNumKmVtkWmKQdur5P6o...a8GMIcXm3g]

:roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
[quote="JDubb"]TEN THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW TODAY
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:

1. GRIDLOCKED GOVERNMENT GRINDS TO A HALT
The Senate and House reject each other's budget plans, leading to the first government shutdown in 17 years.
Meanwhile, the rest of us are all working and not noticing

2. DEFENSE, OTHER WORKERS FACE FURLOUGHS
U.S. troops will stay on duty despite the shutdown, but thousands of civilians who work for the Defense Department, along with other federal employees, may be sent home.
See above

3. ROLLOUT OF OBAMACARE BEGINS
Online insurance marketplaces – where millions of Americans will be able to shop for the first time – are getting up and running.
I am interested to see how well it goes or doesn't go.

4. WHO'S URGING US TO KEEP PRESSURE ON IRAN
Netanyahu implores Obama to maintain economic sanctions against Tehran – and stiffen the penalties if Iran advances its nuclear programs.

5. VEIL PULLED BACK ON VATICAN BANK
An annual financial report – made public for the first time as the Vatican aims for greater openness – shows the bank's earnings rose four-fold in 2012 to more than $116 million.
People like the new pope.

6. WHERE INSULT FOLLOWED INJURY
Shop owners at the Westgate Mall returned after last week's terror attack to find valuables stolen, with poorly paid Kenyan security forces the suspects.
Renta Cops don't give a shit.

7. NEW PROCEDURE HELPS INFERTILE WOMAN GIVE BIRTH
The experimental technique gives scientists hope they can help other women who have trouble getting pregnant.
I apparently don't need that

8. HOW THE WORLD'S POPULATION IS AGING
By 2050, seniors over 60 will outnumber children under 15. And most countries are unprepared to support the growing elderly population, a study finds.
Meanwhile, I am still 28.

9. LESSONS FROM BEST-LOVED CHEMISTRY TEACHER ON TV
AP Television Writer Frazier Moore reviews the wisdom dispensed on "Breaking Bad" – especially for anyone who ever might need to dispose of a body.
Best loved chemistry teacher.. All I thought of was Bill Nye the Science Guy

10. TAMPA BAY ADVANCES TO AL PLAYOFFS
Evan Longoria rips a two-run homer and a double to help lead the Rays over Texas 5-2 in a wild-card tiebreaker game.
Hey, we haven't been doing foosball picks
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:Can we just let them keep the government "closed" while we put together a new one to replace them?
:high5:
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:Interesting to know Congress drinks during their meetings.

I heard that. I kinda think it's bullshit, too.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:Good.
Fuck this guy.

http://nypost.com/2013/10/01/cops-bust-bike-thug/

And here I thought "biker gangs" were a thing of the past.
I HATE PIE!!
I'm having another one of those Office Space, throw the printer out of the window moments. It seems to be liking only printing half of a page of invoices then stopping.... wireless piece of shit.
NussieT Wrote:I'm having another one of those Office Space, throw the printer out of the window moments. It seems to be liking only printing half of a page of invoices then stopping.... wireless piece of shit.

Is it a Lexmark?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I'm having another one of those Office Space, throw the printer out of the window moments. It seems to be liking only printing half of a page of invoices then stopping.... wireless piece of shit.

Is it a Lexmark?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

No, my old one was. This one is an HP

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve