Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday, April 27, 2015 ~ Would You Climb Mt Everest?
LeNeve Wrote:I've painted a few maps of Hawaii over the years. Never been though. Paint a map of Hawaii while in Hawaii. :high5:

:roflmao:

Photo-shopping the Pacific Ocean?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Everest’s peak is at a higher altitude, but that doesn’t make it taller. Mauna Kea may only reach a height of 4,205 meters (13,796 ft) above sea level, but the volcano extends an incredible 6,000 meters (20,000 ft) below the water’s surface. Measured from its base on the ocean floor, its full height stands at 10,200 meters (33,465 ft) making it almost a mile taller that Everest.

In fact, depending on how you measure it, Everest is neither the tallest mountain nor the highest peak. Chimborazo, in Ecuador, only reaches 6,267 meters (20,661 ft) above sea level, but it’s the highest point from the exact center of the Earth. This is because Chimborazo lies just one degree south of the equator. The Earth bulges at its midsection, so Ecuador’s sea level sits farther from the planet’s center than Nepal’s.
We drove up the volcano in Maui last October, Haleakalā it was pretty high up, I think its almost as high as Mauna Kea, the air was so thin, the temperature went from 85 at sea level to 35 degrees at top, sometimes they get snow up there

Going to Hawaii is on my bucket list.

I recommend it, outside of the flight, there are ways to stay there without spending too much
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
What happens when 2 idiots cross paths next to a semi?

Maybe the one guy was just really pissed off because his brand new Camaro already has a burnt out taillight.

[youtube]pA7BASFqXIw[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I've painted a few maps of Hawaii over the years. Never been though. Paint a map of Hawaii while in Hawaii. :high5:

The Pacific Ocean is full of sea men
Chip Wrote:What happens when 2 idiots cross paths next to a semi?

Maybe the one guy was just really pissed off because his brand new Camaro already has a burnt out taillight.

He drove like a crazed Nascar fan.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

The Pacific Ocean is full of sea men

:eek:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
[youtube]5y3u5KuqhA4[/youtube]

I watched this earlier, and yeah the camaro was a dick, but the guy blocking him was a dick also. There was obviously zero traffic ahead of him, and was going slower to block the camaro. Sick of people trying to prove a point in the left lane and driving slower.
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Days like this are really quiet.
Our office is 3 little rooms, and I'm in the room that has the main door into our office.
And I have a feeling, I could go down the street to the bar for an hour, and no one would notice.
Donginator Wrote:

I watched this earlier, and yeah the camaro was a dick, but the guy blocking him was a dick also. There was obviously zero traffic ahead of him, and was going slower to block the camaro. Sick of people trying to prove a point in the left lane and driving slower.

I really try to not be prejudice about this subject.
But when people from Ohio take up such a small percentage of the drivers I see on the road, but are such a large percentage (probably 90%) of the people who drive the speed limit, or under the speed limit, in the left lane on the freeway with no one in front of them.
I've never been pissed off enough to pass on the shoulder like that, but I've been pretty pissed off a time or two.
Chip Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

I really try to not be prejudice about this subject.
But when people from Ohio take up such a small percentage of the drivers I see on the road, but are such a large percentage (probably 90%) of the people who drive the speed limit, or under the speed limit, in the left lane on the freeway with no one in front of them.
I've never been pissed off enough to pass on the shoulder like that, but I've been pretty pissed off a time or two.

Connecticut drivers are the same, but there are mostly 3 lane highways. so I always end up in the right lane passing then getting back into the middle lane ASAP. I never thought of going onto the shoulder.
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I really try to not be prejudice about this subject.

Connecticut drivers are the same, but there are mostly 3 lane highways. so I always end up in the right lane passing then getting back into the middle lane ASAP. I never thought of going onto the shoulder.

I'm fairly positive Ohio doesn't do it to be mean, they're just stupid.
But yeah, it's infuriating.
This is so much better than the new movies.

[youtube]Byu0jiDKnbY[/youtube]
I've gone in the ditch to pass slow people while road raging. It's kind of fun. Dukes of Hazard shit, dirt flying everywhere, fish tailing back onto the pavement. it fucking rocks actually, and I believe it gets the point across.

Got pulled over once after passing a mini van, 30 miles later. Cops got a 911 call about a maniac trying to kill people, from passing in the ditch. didn't get a ticket, no proof who was driving, different county, no witnesses.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
  Tuiesday, December 8, 2015 ~ Florida Beckster 14 492 07-17-2021, 05:16 AM
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
Last Post: LeNeve