Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mondays 6/23/14
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

There was a story I was reading about Sandusky the child molesting football coach. Then I was reading the comments, and one lady (I assume it was a woman) said her son knows how it feels to be raped. I was like damn, that sucks for her family, then I kept reading and she explained that he was 25 years old, and it recently happened in the mens restroom at a gas station. The raper jumped out of the bathroom stall while her son was at the urinal, and gave him a pounding apparently. Then I was kind of loling.

They tried to catcht the sneaky raping bastard, but the gas station attendant wouldn't give them any security tape footage. ermahlerd I know.

Then all these other people started chiming in saying their young adult sons were being raped in gas stations too, and nobody could catch the sneaky rapers, or do anything about it. then I was loling again.
LeNeve Wrote::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

There was a story I was reading about Sandusky the child molesting football coach. Then I was reading the comments, and one lady (I assume it was a woman) said her son knows how it feels to be raped. I was like damn, that sucks for her family, then I kept reading and she explained that he was 25 years old, and it recently happened in the mens restroom at a gas station. The raper jumped out of the bathroom stall while her son was at the urinal, and gave him a pounding apparently. Then I was kind of loling.

They tried to catcht the sneaky raping bastard, but the gas station attendant wouldn't give them any security tape footage. ermahlerd I know.

Then all these other people started chiming in saying their young adult sons were being raped in gas stations too, and nobody could catch the sneaky rapers, or do anything about it. then I was loling again.

WTF?
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

WTF?

Ed Zachary. watch out for mens restrooms I guess. I was never really worried about it until now.
Probaly young guys fresh out of college that just want to live at home, and not get a job. So they throw the rape card out to htheir parents to get some sympathy. Being raped in the mens room, is probaly good for a free ride with your folks until you are 30 at least.
I've never ever been worried about being got in a restroom, and I've been in some pretty bad hoods. Been afraid of getting murdered, or robbed in a restroom, but never raped. I guess I don't give off that come rape me vibe.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, July 13, 2015 ~ The Mondays Beckster 5 172 07-13-2015, 03:15 PM
Last Post: Beckster