Dudebro Nation
Predict Spot's Relationship Future - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Covino And Rich (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Covino & Rich Topics (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Predict Spot's Relationship Future (/showthread.php?tid=995)

Pages: 1 2

Predict Spot's Relationship Future - BigFan - 07-22-2010

After hearing the Spot and Kristen interview, what do you think will be in Spot's relationship future?

Re: Predict Spot's Relationship Future - Chip - 07-22-2010

BigFan Wrote:After hearing the Spot and Kristen interview, what do you think will be in Spot's relationship future?

He'll go back to her, and she'll have even more power over him.

Re: Predict Spot's Relationship Future - BigFan - 07-22-2010

If they make it past the 3 month "let's give this relationship another try" period I feel like Spot will ask her to marry him by the end of the year.

They will get married and have 2 kids.

At year 7 they will have an ugly divorce when Kristen realizes that she has everything she wanted but didn't really want it with Spot. She loved him as a friend rather than a partner/soul mate.

As for Spot, I predict suicide, most likely by a prescription pill overdose (easiest and laziest way)

[Image: Pill-Overdose.jpg]

Re: Predict Spot's Relationship Future - Pete Nice - 07-22-2010

BigFan Wrote:If they make it past the 3 month "let's give this relationship another try" period I feel like Spot will ask her to marry him by the end of the year.

They will get married and have 2 kids.

At year 7 they will have an ugly divorce when Kristen realizes that she has everything she wanted but didn't really want it with Spot. She loved him as a friend rather than a partner/soul mate.

As for Spot, I predict suicide, most likely by a prescription pill overdose (easiest and laziest way)

I think this is pretty Spot on, pun intended. I don't think Spot is gonna commit suicide though. I give them 8 months. I see Spot proposing to hold on to her b/c she is all he knows. I see them getting divorced within 5 years though b/c, you are right, she got what she wanted, but realizes she did not want it with Spot.

Re: Predict Spot's Relationship Future - Hondo - 07-22-2010

[Image: atomic-blast-cloud.jpg]

Re: Predict Spot's Relationship Future - Brian - 07-22-2010

I see them getting back together, but Kristen will cheat on Spot after 4 months. Then Spot commits suicide like Big Fan said.

Re: Predict Spot's Relationship Future - Beckster - 07-22-2010

Within the next month or so, they will "officially" be back to together. In 5 to 6 months (Or during Dicky's wedding) there will be drama yet again, which will include Spot sobbing in a wine bottle on UStream. In a desperate attempt to rekindle things, Spot will propose to her. She say yes, they'll wed within that following year. She'll meet the BBC of her dreams and begin an affair, which Spot will suspect, but act on because he thinks he can trust her. She'll get preggars, but when the baby pops out and it is DEFINITELY not Spot's... Shit will hit the fan yet again.

Re: Predict Spot's Relationship Future - Pete Nice - 07-22-2010

They are already officially back together. They announced it on Cocks w/ P today. They are boyfriend girlfriend again.

Re: Predict Spot's Relationship Future - the keifer - 07-22-2010

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Within the next month or so, they will "officially" be back to together. In 5 to 6 months (Or during Dicky's wedding) there will be drama yet again, which will include Spot sobbing in a wine bottle on UStream. In a desperate attempt to rekindle things, Spot will propose to her. She say yes, they'll wed within that following year. She'll meet the BBC of her dreams and begin an affair, which Spot will suspect, but act on because he thinks he can trust her. She'll get preggars, but when the baby pops out and it is DEFINITELY not Spot's... Shit will hit the fan yet again.
As much as I'm entertained by Spot crying in his ass soup on Ustream, I honestly don't want to see him get hurt by her again. I still say he should run to the hills (like Iron Maiden) and get his ass to that bunny ranch!

Pete Nice Wrote:They are already officially back together. They announced it on Cocks w/ P today. They are boyfriend girlfriend again.

[Image: vomit-6(2).jpeg]

Re: Predict Spot's Relationship Future - michaelangelo - 07-22-2010

dude, you could have just done this: :barf: and spared us the graphic photo :j/k:

Ha! The smiley just didn't capture the degree of how nauseating this whole sad, sorry deal is.

Re: Predict Spot's Relationship Future - JDubb - 07-23-2010

I hope they figure out this is a bad idea before they get married and have kids. After listening to C&R and Cocks w/ P yesterday there is little doubt in my mind this relationship is doomed to fail. :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse:

Re: Predict Spot's Relationship Future - BigFan - 07-23-2010

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:within that following year. She'll meet the BBC of her dreams
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Re: Predict Spot's Relationship Future - i bleed green - 07-23-2010

I don't give a shit.I hope everything works out for Spot.I couldn't care less what happens to Kristen.I have no interest in listening to this stuff every couple months.