Dudebro Nation
Covino, Rich and Spot Home Run Derby 2010 - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Covino And Rich (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Covino & Rich Topics (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Covino, Rich and Spot Home Run Derby 2010 (/showthread.php?tid=947)

Pages: 1 2

Covino, Rich and Spot Home Run Derby 2010 - BigFan - 07-12-2010

[youtube]8YXWPXxw4H0[/youtube]

[Image: scaled.php?tn=0&server=340&filename=exbs...&ysize=640]

Re: Covino, Rich and Spot Home Run Derby 2010 - Pete Nice - 07-12-2010

NIIIIIICE, I will tell you now though, Youtube is gonna pull it b/c the title says Home Run Derby 2011. The same thing happened to my videos from when Rich was on crying about the Mets loosing. Last year I put the videos from the HR derby on with no labels and they are still up on my account.

Re: Covino, Rich and Spot Home Run Derby 2010 - Pete Nice - 07-12-2010

BigFan, how did you get the video from your TV to your PC? I need to do that with some stuff on my DVR and am not sure how I want to go about it.

Re: Covino, Rich and Spot Home Run Derby 2010 - BigFan - 07-12-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:NIIIIIICE, I will tell you now though, Youtube is gonna pull it b/c the title says Home Run Derby 2011. The same thing happened to my videos from when Rich was on crying about the Mets loosing. Last year I put the videos from the HR derby on with no labels and they are still up on my account.
Smart man, changed the Home Run Derby to HRD on the title, thanks.

Pete Nice Wrote:BigFan, how did you get the video from your TV to your PC? I need to do that with some stuff on my DVR and am not sure how I want to go about it.
Just pull up my sling player and use screen flow to record the screen then cut it up in imovie

Re: Covino, Rich and Spot Home Run Derby 2010 - Brampton - 07-12-2010

Rich looked like he was thinking....."how much longer do I have to do this"? :roflmao:

Re: Covino, Rich and Spot Home Run Derby 2010 - NussieT - 07-12-2010

BigFan Wrote:[Image: scaled.php?tn=0&server=340&filename=exbs...&ysize=640]

Hahaha!!! Look at Rich's face... perfect for someone to photoshop something in....

Nussie_T Wrote:

Hahaha!!! Look at Rich's face... perfect for someone to photoshop something in....
Just spent 5 mins photoshopin one on but then I realized someone will complain in 2 hours and it will be taken down by photobucket in 3 hours

Re: Covino, Rich and Spot Home Run Derby 2010 - Chip - 07-12-2010

Nussie_T Wrote:

:roflmao:
Rich's face, and hand.

Re: Covino, Rich and Spot Home Run Derby 2010 - BDH - 07-12-2010

[Image: exbs-1.jpg]

Re: Covino, Rich and Spot Home Run Derby 2010 - i bleed green - 07-12-2010

BDH Wrote:[Image: exbs-1.jpg]
Covino is trying to get away from the gack and Spot is trying to get closer and get a piece.

Re: Covino, Rich and Spot Home Run Derby 2010 - Beckster - 07-13-2010

^^^^ This! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Re: Covino, Rich and Spot Home Run Derby 2010 - LeNeve - 07-13-2010

hahahahahahaha niiiice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Covino, Rich and Spot Home Run Derby 2010 - BigFan - 07-13-2010

Well done Mr. hammer
That pic wouldn't fly in the other forum.....

Re: Covino, Rich and Spot Home Run Derby 2010 - Pete Nice - 07-13-2010

BigFan Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Just spent 5 mins photoshopin one on but then I realized someone will complain in 2 hours and it will be taken down by photobucket in 3 hours

Just save it to your PC and attach it to the post, that way you don't need to save it on a webhosting site. As long as it's not in the IST it is fine.