Dudebro Nation
Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here (/showthread.php?tid=911)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Re: Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here - Chip - 06-30-2010

Brampton Wrote:As a canadian, I think J-rock would have been an insult name someone called him

Trailer Park Boys 5 :high5:

I had a friend refer to himself as "J-Rock" when he was drunk once, 15 years ago. I still haven't let him live it down.

Re: Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here - JDubb - 06-30-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Glass shop?
any glass shop should be able to do it. im think 30-40 at most. If you wanted to cut a piece yourself, I can tell you how

I will not be doing it on my own. So now I need to find one of these mystery glass shops.

If you tell the shop what is for they may try to make you buy safety glass.

Re: Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here - Pete Nice - 06-30-2010

LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:That wasn't a waffle ............(evil laugh)

i found a picture that made me think of you last nite.....

Was it a blue waffle?

Oh, do NOT look that up.

dammit, I am compelled now to look it up.

I just did, don't do it around eating time.

Re: Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here - Brampton - 06-30-2010

Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:As a canadian, I think J-rock would have been an insult name someone called him

I had a friend refer to himself as "J-Rock" when he was drunk once, 15 years ago. I still haven't let him live it down.
That show isn't that old, so he must have shit when he saw the show. Everyone in the room turns and looks at him.......... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I can Imagine it

Re: Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here - ZeeDuchess - 06-30-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
any glass shop should be able to do it. im think 30-40 at most. If you wanted to cut a piece yourself, I can tell you how

I will not be doing it on my own. So now I need to find one of these mystery glass shops.

i can recommend a great one. he put $7000 windows in our house for $1867.23 cuz he wanted to have sex with me, & i might have forgotten to wear a bra under my white top the day he came over to install them....

BigFan Wrote:Top Jimmy the bird man
[Image: 2047b422.jpg]
Who is the mutant?
[Image: 5f8fb0ab.jpg]

Are you friends with Buxton Vilchitski on facebook?

Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

That show isn't that old, so he must have shit when he saw the show. Everyone in the room turns and looks at him.......... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I can Imagine it

He's never seen the show. We don't get to see it down here.
But I sent him a youtube link to a scene once.

Re: Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here - Brampton - 06-30-2010

Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I can Imagine it

He's never seen the show. We don't get to see it down here.
Was it the jerking off scene?

JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

If you tell the shop what is for they may try to make you buy safety glass.

Is that a good or bad thing?

Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:He's never seen the show. We don't get to see it down here.
Was it the jerking off scene?

I think it was a scene where Ricky (maybe) tells him to stay saying "know what I'm sayin"

ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

i can recommend a great one. he put $7000 windows in our house for $1867.23 cuz he wanted to have sex with me, & i might have forgotten to wear a bra under my white top the day he came over to install them....

Now that is a good bargaining tactic...

oh yeah, and:

:worthlesswopics:

Re: Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here - ZeeDuchess - 06-30-2010

pete, just call a glass shop, say you need a (whatever thickness the other pieces are) beveled edge piece of glass cut for a coffee table.

safety glass may be more, but it wont shard if broken. that makes it safer. if you dont want that, just say so.

Re: Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here - LeNeve - 06-30-2010

I want to play online checkers.

Re: Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here - JDubb - 06-30-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:If you tell the shop what is for they may try to make you buy safety glass.

Is that a good or bad thing?

It's about four times as expensive.

Re: Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here - BigFan - 06-30-2010

Tudd master vs Covino
Who's the mutant?

[Image: T.jpg]