Dudebro Nation
Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here (/showthread.php?tid=911)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Re: Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here - JDubb - 06-30-2010

The poster boy for mutant brothers...

[Image: 722_g.jpg]

Clint Howard

Re: Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here - ZeeDuchess - 06-30-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:My wife just called, she is that person who breaks everything. Would that be a clutz? Or just someone who doesn't think before she does something? All the missing water and wine glasses, plates, shot glasses, yeah....she broke them.

We have a three piece table set in the living room. A coffee table, a taller oval table with pictures and stuff on it and a small lamp table. The set is discontinued.

She was dusting or some thing and picked up the glass to dust underneath it for some reason or other and it fell and broke. :Flaming: :Flaming:

I am over getting mad when she breaks shit b/c it is just not worth it anymore.

Is there anyplace that could cut a piece of glass for this? How much would something like this cost?

oh yeah, any local glass shop. probly wouldnt be much

Glass shop?

yep. check your yellow pages. this town is around 11,000 & we have 3.

Re: Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here - LeNeve - 06-30-2010

Iva13 Wrote:Boe loves Dinty Moore too!!!!! I like things separate and not all in gravy... :barf: Oh and Dinty Moore reminds me of dog food....jus saying

I like my food seperated too. I also think it looks and smells like fancy dog food.

Re: Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here - Chip - 06-30-2010

ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:i ate a waffle & it made my mouth feel funny. :?

That wasn't a waffle ............(evil laugh)

i found a picture that made me think of you last nite.....

Was it a blue waffle?

Oh, do NOT look that up.

Re: Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here - Brampton - 06-30-2010

GREG GUMBEL.......mark gumbel Confusedlap:

Re: Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here - Pete Nice - 06-30-2010

Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:My wife just called, she is that person who breaks everything. Would that be a clutz? Or just someone who doesn't think before she does something? All the missing water and wine glasses, plates, shot glasses, yeah....she broke them.

We have a three piece table set in the living room. A coffee table, a taller oval table with pictures and stuff on it and a small lamp table. The set is discontinued.

She was dusting or some thing and picked up the glass to dust underneath it for some reason or other and it fell and broke. :Flaming: :Flaming:

Is there anyplace that could cut a piece of glass for this? How much would something like this cost?
is it a flat piece of glass? its relatively cheap. IF it is curved in anyway the price increases exponentially

It is flat, but the edges have about 1/4 inch of downhill grade in it.

Re: Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here - Iva13 - 06-30-2010

LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Boe loves Dinty Moore too!!!!! I like things separate and not all in gravy... :barf: Oh and Dinty Moore reminds me of dog food....jus saying

I like my food seperated too. I also think it looks and smells like fancy dog food.

We think exactly alike :high5:

JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Jerk off :killme:

They need to make him do weird stuff or something. Treat him like a wack packer. Shoot him with paint balls, or a taser.

That would put him on air more, who wants that?

This is true.

Chip Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Was it a blue waffle?

Oh, do NOT look that up.

dont worry, i wont.

Re: Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here - Chip - 06-30-2010

Brampton Wrote:GREG GUMBEL.......mark gumbel Confusedlap:

Gumbel 2 Gumbel.
I loved that show

Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

is it a flat piece of glass? its relatively cheap. IF it is curved in anyway the price increases exponentially

It is flat, but the edges have about 1/4 inch of downhill grade in it.

that's beveled glass. you mite even be able to find a mirror ready made.

I hate when people tell Covino not to hang up on them. It usuall means they are about to drop some shinfo.

Re: Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here - JDubb - 06-30-2010

How about Jim Belushi...

[Image: james%20belushiMTUx.jpg]

JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

Yep, I had a small table (20 inches) on the deck with a tempered glass top and broke a few years ago in a storm. I tried to get it replaced it would cost about half of what the enter patio set cost.

So if I keep it flat, it shouldn't be much. it is oval shaped though.

ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

and.......