Dudebro Nation
Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here (/showthread.php?tid=911)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Re: Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here - JDubb - 06-30-2010

LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Jerk off :killme:

They need to make him do weird stuff or something. Treat him like a wack packer. Shoot him with paint balls, or a taser.

That would put him on air more, who wants that?

Re: Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here - Derick - 06-30-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:My wife just called, she is that person who breaks everything. Would that be a clutz? Or just someone who doesn't think before she does something? All the missing water and wine glasses, plates, shot glasses, yeah....she broke them.

We have a three piece table set in the living room. A coffee table, a taller oval table with pictures and stuff on it and a small lamp table. The set is discontinued.

She was dusting or some thing and picked up the glass to dust underneath it for some reason or other and it fell and broke. :Flaming: :Flaming:

I am over getting mad when she breaks shit b/c it is just not worth it anymore.

Is there anyplace that could cut a piece of glass for this? How much would something like this cost?
is it a flat piece of glass? its relatively cheap. IF it is curved in anyway the price increases exponentially

Re: Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here - LeNeve - 06-30-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:My wife just called, she is that person who breaks everything. Would that be a clutz? Or just someone who doesn't think before she does something? All the missing water and wine glasses, plates, shot glasses, yeah....she broke them.

We have a three piece table set in the living room. A coffee table, a taller oval table with pictures and stuff on it and a small lamp table. The set is discontinued.

She was dusting or some thing and picked up the glass to dust underneath it for some reason or other and it fell and broke. :Flaming: :Flaming:

Is there anyplace that could cut a piece of glass for this? How much would something like this cost?

hardware store. 20-30 bucks maybe. I get window glass cut all the time for 5-30 bucks a pane. They have different thicknesses.

Re: Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here - Beckster - 06-30-2010

She's a Klutz or she's accident-prone... either or. Geez, Petey, shit happens.

Re: Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here - Brampton - 06-30-2010

I thought that guy was related to Swayze!

Re: Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here - Chip - 06-30-2010

There are werewolves in True Blood?
Really?

Re: Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here - Beckster - 06-30-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:I LOVE STEW!!!!

Dinty Moore is still the shit!

[Image: dinty%20moore.jpg]

AWESOME STUFF!!! :happy: :happy:

Re: Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here - Iva13 - 06-30-2010

Boe loves Dinty Moore too!!!!! I like things separate and not all in gravy... :barf: Oh and Dinty Moore reminds me of dog food....jus saying

Re: Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here - JDubb - 06-30-2010

Derick Wrote:

is it a flat piece of glass? its relatively cheap. IF it is curved in anyway the price increases exponentially

Yep, I had a small table (20 inches) on the deck with a tempered glass top and broke a few years ago in a storm. I tried to get it replaced it would cost about half of what the enter patio set cost.

Re: Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here - Brian - 06-30-2010

Chip Wrote:There are werewolves in True Blood?
Really?
And shape shifters too.

Re: Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here - Pete Nice - 06-30-2010

ZeeDuchess Wrote:i ate a waffle & it made my mouth feel funny. :?

That wasn't a waffle ............(evil laugh)

Re: Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here - ZeeDuchess - 06-30-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:

i found a picture that made me think of you last nite.....

ZeeDuchess Wrote:

oh yeah, any local glass shop. probly wouldnt be much

Glass shop?

Re: Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here - ZeeDuchess - 06-30-2010

ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

i found a picture that made me think of you last nite.....
Wtf that didnt sound creepy at all...

Micheal Buffers Brother Bruce Buffer.

Say that 10 times fast.