Dudebro Nation
Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here (/showthread.php?tid=911)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Re: Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here - JDubb - 06-30-2010

Brampton Wrote:What is with the Hillbilly on the phone......... :dumass:

Was he from Franklin Square too?

Re: Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here - Beckster - 06-30-2010

Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Howdy!!!

Any signs of baby yet?

I had a horrible, terrible dream last night... I didn't look pregnant, but I suddenly had a baby and it was a chubby lil thing with thick, dark hair and kinda Asian looking. Then the thing kept looking at me and saying "hi". It freaked me out.

No baby, I trying to not think about it though, the more I think about it, the more I want it out, the more I want it out and it doesn't come I get depressed...

and usually when you dream about a baby it may mean you are going to get pregnant or already are... Confusedhock:

Oh Crap!! I hope not... So get this.. I am suddenly getting all kinds of weird mail at my old address. I got samples of baby formula and a ton of diaper coupons, too. Someone is just fucking with me.

Re: Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here - Brampton - 06-30-2010

LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Chicken is lame......unless you season the shit out of it, its bland and tasteless

Chicken sucks. I hate it. I will eat nuggets sometimes but that is about it.
:high5:

there isn't a bigger downer than when my wife tells me that we are having chicken for dinner Confusedad:

Re: Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here - the keifer - 06-30-2010

I have to answer the phones till the secs get back from lunch.

Re: Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here - LeNeve - 06-30-2010

Joe In PA Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I have never had sushi, never really plan to either.
Sushi kicks ass. I was afraid of it until like 3 years ago when I tried it.

I don't think there are any reputable sushi places in Kansas.

Nussie_T Wrote:

Any signs of baby yet?

I had a horrible, terrible dream last night... I didn't look pregnant, but I suddenly had a baby and it was a chubby lil thing with thick, dark hair and kinda Asian looking. Then the thing kept looking at me and saying "hi". It freaked me out.

No baby, I trying to not think about it though, the more I think about it, the more I want it out, the more I want it out and it doesn't come I get depressed...

and usually when you dream about a baby it may mean you are going to get pregnant or already are... Confusedhock:

Hope that kid appears for ya soon..

Agreed 5 :high5:

Re: Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here - Chip - 06-30-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:That guy is wrong, sushi and wine people are not all assholes. At least not in Pittsburgh. It's just normal people.

Yeah, I know a lot of people who like both.
I'm going to bet he's been to a sushi place once in his life and sat next to an ass.

Re: Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here - Iva13 - 06-30-2010

Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Chicken is lame......unless you season the shit out of it, its bland and tasteless

Chicken sucks. I hate it. I will eat nuggets sometimes but that is about it.
:high5:

there isn't a bigger downer than when my wife tells me that we are having chicken for dinner Confusedad:

I feel that way about stew... I would be so sad when my Granmom said stew was for dinnner...I used to have to separate everything and pretend I was eating meat, carrots and potatoes....

Re: Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here - the keifer - 06-30-2010

Have a good one :tater: and the rest of DBN!!! :cya:

Re: Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here - ZeeDuchess - 06-30-2010

Nussie_T Wrote:

Any signs of baby yet?

Oh Crap!! I hope not... So get this.. I am suddenly getting all kinds of weird mail at my old address. I got samples of baby formula and a ton of diaper coupons, too. Someone is just fucking with me.

yeah, your creepy unborn asian baby!

Re: Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here - JDubb - 06-30-2010

Agreed 5 :high5:

You are missing out, your loss.

Aint no fuUuUn!

this is the Jam!

Play "Whacha Want" by Nine.............Dammit!