Dudebro Nation
Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here (/showthread.php?tid=911)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Re: Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here - Brian - 06-30-2010

JDubb Wrote:What Rich, you never had Tilapia in NY? I thought you were so experienced.
Tilapia is too low class for NYC.

Re: Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here - Brampton - 06-30-2010

JDubb Wrote:What Rich, you never had Tilapia in NY? I thought you were so experienced.
I like tilapia, however I can't stand salmon :barf:

Fish is about the preparation, otherwise it all usually tastes the same

Re: Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here - the keifer - 06-30-2010

Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:good call, that would be swoot though, I have one tv on each floor of my house, they would include internet too.
Includes the Internet? thats alright, I went with bell, i hate Rogers and Cogeco was too pricey for what they offered

I was checking with Qwest and was told it would be fiber to the home but use existing wiring in the house.
I don't understand how they can say its FibreOptic service, if they aren't improving the hardwire to and in the house
I've never really messed around with FIOS service. No one carries it here yet.

Cauliflower...... :duh:

Re: Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here - JDubb - 06-30-2010

Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:good call, that would be swoot though, I have one tv on each floor of my house, they would include internet too.
Includes the Internet? thats alright, I went with bell, i hate Rogers and Cogeco was too pricey for what they offered

I was checking with Qwest and was told it would be fiber to the home but use existing wiring in the house.
I don't understand how they can say its FibreOptic service, if they aren't improving the hardwire to and in the house

The fiber service uses different technology that the cable company where it will query the services differently.

Re: Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here - NussieT - 06-30-2010

Howdy!!!

Re: Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here - Chip - 06-30-2010

Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

I think coax cables in your house can handle more bandwidth then you'd ever need. And where the slowdown comes in, is on the network that you connect to. Fiber Optic just connects you more directly to the ISP.

Mashed cauliflower with a little shredded cheese is awesome

If you knew how tilapia was farmed, you'd probably stop eating it. They are used in striped bass hatcheries to keep the striped bass ponds clean. Tilapia is a bottom feeding fish. They eat uneaten, rotting food.

Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Includes the Internet? thats alright, I went with bell, i hate Rogers and Cogeco was too pricey for what they offered

I think coax cables in your house can handle more bandwidth then you'd ever need. And where the slowdown comes in, is on the network that you connect to. Fiber Optic just connects you more directly to the ISP.

Thats sounds like a good answer....smarty pants :high5:

Re: Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here - Pete Nice - 06-30-2010

JDubb Wrote:NSFW... Coco's big fat ass...

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://fleshbot.com/5575564/cocos-barely-there-bikini/gallery/">http://fleshbot.com/5575564/cocos-barel ... i/gallery/</a><!-- m -->

That is delicious. I would love to ravage that.

Brampton Wrote:Mashed cauliflower with a little shredded cheese is awesome
:high5:

Re: Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here - JDubb - 06-30-2010

Brampton Wrote:
I like tilapia, however I can't stand salmon :barf:

Fish is about the preparation, otherwise it all usually tastes the same

I love fish, we eat it at least once a week; salmon, tilapia, scallops, shrimp, sea bass, halibut, sword fish, tuna steaks...

Brian in NY Wrote:If you knew how tilapia was farmed, you'd probably stop eating it. They are used in striped bass hatcheries to keep the striped bass ponds clean. Tilapia is a bottom feeding fish. They eat uneaten, rotting food.
So does Spot :roflmao:

Brampton Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:If you knew how tilapia was farmed, you'd probably stop eating it. They are used in striped bass hatcheries to keep the striped bass ponds clean. Tilapia is a bottom feeding fish. They eat uneaten, rotting food.
So does Spot :roflmao:
:roflmao: :roflmao: