Dudebro Nation
Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. (/showthread.php?tid=866)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - Beckster - 06-17-2010

Brampton Wrote:World Cup time.......later T8R's.....and everyone else :roflmao:

bye

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - Beckster - 06-17-2010

LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am behind the cop 100%. Don't disrespect police. Don't talk back to police. Don't resist arrest. Don't attack a cop on duty. Do any of those things and you deserve FUCKING EVERYTHING coming to you!!! Fucking cunts. :Flaming:

Fuck yeah!!!! :high5:

Toad

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - Joe - 06-17-2010

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am behind the cop 100%. Don't disrespect police. Don't talk back to police. Don't resist arrest. Don't attack a cop on duty. Do any of those things and you deserve FUCKING EVERYTHING coming to you!!! Fucking cunts. :Flaming:

Toad
Toad?

Sex with Emily commercials are a bit much while listening at work.

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - ZeeDuchess - 06-17-2010

Joe In PA Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Toad
Toad?
toad-ally. :high5:

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - LeNeve - 06-17-2010

Joe In PA Wrote:Sex with Emily commercials are a bit much while listening at work.

yep.

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - ZeeDuchess - 06-17-2010

LeNeve Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:Sex with Emily commercials are a bit much while listening at work.

yep.

or when your kidz walk up

Joe In PA Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Toad
Toad?

Yup, toad

LeNeve Wrote:

yep.

That's right, Toad.

LeNeve Wrote:

yep.

All of a sudden I have a chick on the radio talking about rubbing clits when the religious guy in the office is standing behind me trying to get my attention. His impression of me is not only that I'm a "sinner" , but he now also thinks that I'm listening to radio for virgins.

Joe In PA Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

yep.

All of a sudden I have a chick on the radio talking about rubbing clits when the religious guy in the office is standing behind me trying to get my attention. His impression of me is not only that I'm a "sinner" , but he now also thinks that I'm listening to radio for virgins.

Ha Ha Ha! That's Niiiice!!! Shame on you, you sinner!

Joe In PA Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

yep.

that's funny.

radio for virgins. i thot that was game on?

ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

yep.

that's funny.

Unless it offended him.
Hopefully he learned so much in that 30 seconds that he appreciates me.

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - Covino - 06-17-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:Covino is wrong, this guy should not be fired for punching her in the face. He should be retrained on proper restraint, but he needs to protect himself.

If these were white girls who hit a black cop, everyone would be behind the cop.

I said he should be fired...simply based on the fact that he couldnt handle situations..if he can't handle a few ladies what kinda cop is that?