Dudebro Nation
Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. (/showthread.php?tid=866)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - LeNeve - 06-17-2010

Pete, I would think that you would know the eiffel tower move.

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - Pete Nice - 06-17-2010

JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:[

DING DING DING. We haaaaaaaave a winner......

I vote for Lea!

I am agreeing with JDubb's statement, not saying he should hold out for Jess over others, like Lea. I think Spot has a thing for Jess.

You were in Vegas, did you see them flirting back in forth?

I wasn't in Vegas, but I have seen how Spot talks about her in person, he has a crush on her, no doubt. I don't know if she does in return, but he does.

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - Brian - 06-17-2010

It's just not as funny when it has to be explained.

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - JDubb - 06-17-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:I wasn't in Vegas, but I have seen how Spot talks about her in person, he has a crush on her, no doubt. I don't know if she does in return, but he does.

My bad, I thinking about Miami. Oops.

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - Beckster - 06-17-2010

Brian in NY Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Remember when they were in Vegas. She had Spot and Rich over for "tacos." He brings that up all the time on TOMB.
[Image: EiffelTowerSmall.jpg]

I don't understand your reference.
Brampton gets it.....the eiffel tower.....the sex position.

:duh:

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - Pete Nice - 06-17-2010

ZeeDuchess Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Do you think she would flirt with him if he wasn't the producer of C&R?

Remember when they were in Vegas. She had Spot and Rich over for "tacos." He brings that up all the time on TOMB.

either way she's flirting. go for it.

I agree, if Spot and Jess in Vegas got together, I think that would be pretty cool. There would be some sad pandas on TOMB though....

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - LeNeve - 06-17-2010

I just cam eback from gettimg lunch. Why the fuck are C&R singing back and forth with the callers. :fag:

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - NussieT - 06-17-2010

I personally don't believe that Jess would even talk to Spotty if he wasn't a producer of C&R. However since he & she flirt a lot it is possible it could turn into something big & better for them. :doggystyle:

Brian in NY Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Remember when they were in Vegas. She had Spot and Rich over for "tacos." He brings that up all the time on TOMB.
[Image: EiffelTowerSmall.jpg]

I don't understand your reference.
Brampton gets it.....the eiffel tower.....the sex position.

GOOD ONE!!!!

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - JDubb - 06-17-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Do you think she would flirt with him if he wasn't the producer of C&R?

Remember when they were in Vegas. She had Spot and Rich over for "tacos." He brings that up all the time on TOMB.

either way she's flirting. go for it.

I agree, if Spot and Jess in Vegas got together, I think that would be pretty cool. There would be some sad pandas on TOMB though....

I would like to see them go for it.

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - Brampton - 06-17-2010

I just smashed my knuckle with a hammer........ :Flaming: :Flaming: Confusedwoot:

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - Beckster - 06-17-2010

LeNeve Wrote:I just cam eback from gettimg lunch. Why the fuck are C&R singing back and forth with the callers. :fag:

They decided to come clean and come out of the closet. All the gay guys are calling in to show support. There's been a lot of crying. you missed all of it.

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - Brampton - 06-17-2010

Do you think they make Spot use Prepass when in the offices?

Nussie_T Wrote:I personally don't believe that Jess would even talk to Spotty if he wasn't a producer of C&R. However since he & she flirt a lot it is possible it could turn into something big & better for them. :doggystyle:

As long as she's into him and not out to gain any sort of public spotlight from it.

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - Joe - 06-17-2010

All I gotta say about this Vegas girl....

[Image: attention-whore-advisory-system.jpg]