Dudebro Nation
Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. (/showthread.php?tid=866)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - ZeeDuchess - 06-17-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:i am terrified of the average vagina. im afraid theyre going to attack me in public restrooms. can you IMAGINE the apocalyptic wastelands these chicks have going on? the ooze? the yeast?

I would imagine that, due to their trade, they probably keep shit pretty clean and ooze free.

being the proud owner of a non terrifying vagina, that is an impossibilty. there's NO way that shit is clean. NO WAY. condoms dont keep everything out, & even if they douche after every party (shudder, gag) all that does is wash away good funk killing bacteria, which is replaced with bad bacteria. douching isnt even a medically recomended thing ever.

and theyre fucking 4-6 different scumbag dudes a day????

CESSPOOLS. nuff said.

I am only talking aesthetically, not cootiewise. I don't think there are things literally oozing out of their vaginas, that would be real bad for business.

know why women have legs? cuz otherwise they leave a trail behind them. vaginas leak. weathered overworked vaginas ooze.

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - JDubb - 06-17-2010

Oh jeez the Bachelorette :killme:

Big Grin

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - Beckster - 06-17-2010

Brampton Wrote:If Spot does this, he permanently loses his dignity

AGREED!!!

Anyone can ask him and he'll tell them that he doesn't want random ass.

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - Pete Nice - 06-17-2010

American Idol :killme:

:roflmao:

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - ZeeDuchess - 06-17-2010

Brampton Wrote:I think anyone who condones this crap........has probably been with a hooker, and is trying to justify themselves......... :barf:
:high5:

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - NussieT - 06-17-2010

I don't think I've ever watched the Bachlorette or even the Bachelor for that matter...

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - Pete Nice - 06-17-2010

JDubb Wrote:Spot is holding out for Jess in Vegas.

DING DING DING. We haaaaaaaave a winner......

Nussie_T Wrote:I don't think I've ever watched the Bachlorette or even the Bachelor for that matter...

me either.

we're awesome.

ZeeDuchess Wrote:

good. hold tight, hold fast.

Jess in Vegas is not a hooker, she is a forum member on TOMB. Just wanted to keep you in the loop there...

Brampton Wrote:I think anyone who condones this crap........has probably been with a hooker, and is trying to justify themselves......... :barf:

I think you are right 5 :high5:

Pete Nice Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:

Jess in Vegas is not a hooker, she is a forum member on TOMB. Just wanted to keep you in the loop there...

i did know that. ive heard her call in. but thanks!

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - JDubb - 06-17-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:

They flirt back and forth on TOMB all the time.

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - Beckster - 06-17-2010

Nussie_T Wrote:I don't think I've ever watched the Bachlorette or even the Bachelor for that matter...

:killme:

JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:

They flirt back and forth on TOMB all the time.

yeah, he should hold out for her.

Pete Nice Wrote:

DING DING DING. We haaaaaaaave a winner......

I vote for Lea!