Dudebro Nation
Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. (/showthread.php?tid=866)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - Pete Nice - 06-17-2010

ZeeDuchess Wrote:i am terrified of the average vagina. im afraid theyre going to attack me in public restrooms. can you IMAGINE the apocalyptic wastelands these chicks have going on? the ooze? the yeast?

I would imagine that, due to their trade, they probably keep shit pretty clean and ooze free.

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - Beckster - 06-17-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I vote NO for Spot to bang a hooker.

Spot does not need a hooker, he just needs to lower his standards from trying to nail only 10's to some sixes and sevens, which is more his match anyway.

Spotty isn't like C&R, he isn't out to bag a bunch of random nussies. He wants a good quality chick whom he clicks well with. That's who he needs to look for... *cough* Lea *cough*cough*

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - Brampton - 06-17-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Would anyone even consider hooking up with a prostitute? I couldn't thinking of all the nasty guys that these girls have been with..... :barf:

What if you picked up a real hot chick at the club, took her home and fucked her for free, then found out the next day she worked at the Bunny Ranch. What does that make you?

a potential free clinic patient?

But if you didn't know, then it doesn't make you anything bad, that is my point I guess.[/quote]
thats why I said what I said.......I agree with you

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - Beckster - 06-17-2010

ZeeDuchess Wrote:i am terrified of the average vagina. im afraid theyre going to attack me in public restrooms. can you IMAGINE the apocalyptic wastelands these chicks have going on? the ooze? the yeast?

My sister is a prison guard... you wanna discuss some nasty va-j-j's? She has stories, awful, terrible stories! :barf:

ZeeDuchess Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:beck, you want in on my whorehouse retirement plan? i bet between the two of us, we can motivate some whores & scumbags.

i'd like to call it 'Brothel Friends'

Count me in!! I'd make an awesome Madam!

hell yeah! them bitches are never leaving, & they will bathe in lysol every nite.

:high5:

Pete Nice Wrote:

I would imagine that, due to their trade, they probably keep shit pretty clean and ooze free.

Yeah, but how good of a cleaning is it? A true scrubbing or just good enough to be convincing?

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - ZeeDuchess - 06-17-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:

being the proud owner of a non terrifying vagina, that is an impossibilty. there's NO way that shit is clean. NO WAY. condoms dont keep everything out, & even if they douche after every party (shudder, gag) all that does is wash away good funk killing bacteria, which is replaced with bad bacteria. douching isnt even a medically recomended thing ever.

and theyre fucking 4-6 different scumbag dudes a day????

CESSPOOLS. nuff said.

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - LeNeve - 06-17-2010

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

My sister is a prison guard... you wanna discuss some nasty va-j-j's? She has stories, awful, terrible stories! :barf:

Why are the prison snatches nastier? You would think they would be better, because they aren't filled with jazz, and they are not getting reamed out every night.

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - Brampton - 06-17-2010

this topic is gross :barf: , I think I'm checking out

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - ZeeDuchess - 06-17-2010

Brampton Wrote:this topic is gross :barf: , I think I'm checking out

i know rite?

ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

being the proud owner of a non terrifying vagina, that is an impossibilty. there's NO way that shit is clean. NO WAY. condoms dont keep everything out, & even if they douche after every party (shudder, gag) all that does is wash away good funk killing bacteria, which is replaced with bad bacteria. douching isnt even a medically recomended thing ever.

and theyre fucking 4-6 different scumbag dudes a day????

CESSPOOLS. nuff said.

All I ever hear is how badly douches mess things up down there. You screw up with the balance of things, then it goes to fuck fast.

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - JDubb - 06-17-2010

Dicky needs to stop pushing. Spot is looking for a relationship not a quickie. Nothing wrong with it but not what he is looking for.

LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Why are the prison snatches nastier? You would think they would be better, because they aren't filled with jazz, and they are not getting reamed out every night.

but they AR getting reamed every nite, but it's with broom handles, batons, stun guns, coke bottles, bed frames, other inmates knees, etc

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - JDubb - 06-17-2010

Brampton Wrote:this topic is gross :barf: , I think I'm checking out

40's on 4?

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - LeNeve - 06-17-2010

what does elmer fudd have to do with anything?