Dudebro Nation
Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. (/showthread.php?tid=866)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - Beckster - 06-17-2010

JDubb Wrote:I was listening to 40's on 4, is the :douche: gone?

Caaa-boose currently :happy:

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - ZeeDuchess - 06-17-2010

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:If you lose your virginity at the Bunny Ranch you should just :killme:

If you gotta pay thousands of dollar to lose your virginity, then you are a :dumass: !! Ever watch that show?? Their "parties" are fucking expensive.

beck, you want in on my whorehouse retirement plan? i bet between the two of us, we can motivate some whores & scumbags.

i'd like to call it 'Brothel Friends'

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - Brian - 06-17-2010

ZeeDuchess Wrote:

yes. break out the purrell & bathe in it.
Seriously, I just used purell.

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - ZeeDuchess - 06-17-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Yeah, that's about it... I wouldn't hook with any of them :barf:

Would anyone even consider hooking up with a prostitute? I couldn't thinking of all the nasty guys that these girls have been with..... :barf:

What if you picked up a real hot chick at the club, took her home and fucked her for free, then found out the next day she worked at the Bunny Ranch. What does that make you?

a potential free clinic patient?

But if you didn't know, then it doesn't make you anything bad, that is my point I guess.

if you didnt know, then that probly makes you an unknown carrier. fucking sick, i dont even wanna think about these whores fucking on their own time. YUCK. im seriously going to puke now.

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - LeNeve - 06-17-2010

I vote NO for Spot to bang a hooker.

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - Beckster - 06-17-2010

Brian in NY Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:If you lose your virginity at the Bunny Ranch you should just :killme:

If you gotta pay thousands of dollar to lose your virginity, then you are a :dumass: !! Ever watch that show?? Their "parties" are fucking expensive.
I watched one episode. A mom brought her son there because he was a virgin and had zero hope of popping his cherry. I've never watched it since.

I watched is a bunch of times, mostly out of sick curiosity... I think I am a pervert :? . I remember there being a father/son tag team. There was even a mother & daughter, who showed up to work there.

Brian in NY Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:

yes. break out the purrell & bathe in it.
Seriously, I just used purell.

me too!!!!! i wish i could sterilize my brain. i feel filthy! that spanking thing was disgusting. some fucking nasty baby voiced spunk vat.....ok, i just threw up. no joke.

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - Brian - 06-17-2010

LeNeve Wrote:I vote NO for Spot to bang a hooker.
I agree.

Pete Nice Wrote:But if you didn't know, then it doesn't make you anything bad, that is my point I guess.

Oh no, not at all... But don't you think that the moment you found out that you would freak out and be calling the doc, just in case?

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - Chip - 06-17-2010

Awesome, they only waisted an hour of the show on that.

ZeeDuchess Wrote:
beckster Wrote:If you gotta pay thousands of dollar to lose your virginity, then you are a :dumass: !! Ever watch that show?? Their "parties" are fucking expensive.

beck, you want in on my whorehouse retirement plan? i bet between the two of us, we can motivate some whores & scumbags.

Count me in!! I'd make an awesome Madam!

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - Pete Nice - 06-17-2010

Spot does not need a hooker, he just needs to lower his standards from trying to nail only 10's to some sixes and sevens, which is more his match anyway.

i am terrified of the average vagina. im afraid theyre going to attack me in public restrooms. can you IMAGINE the apocalyptic wastelands these chicks have going on? the ooze? the yeast?

I SECOND THAT!!!!!!!!! And I texted them regarding it!!

ZeeDuchess Wrote:
beckster Wrote:If you gotta pay thousands of dollar to lose your virginity, then you are a :dumass: !! Ever watch that show?? Their "parties" are fucking expensive.

Count me in!! I'd make an awesome Madam!

hell yeah! them bitches are never leaving, & they will bathe in lysol every nite.