Dudebro Nation
Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. (/showthread.php?tid=866)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - Chip - 06-17-2010

This ass hole is still on? Wtf

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - Pete Nice - 06-17-2010

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:The only reason I would ever go to the Bunny Ranch is to take a picture outside by the sign to post on facebook.

Yeah, that's about it... I wouldn't hook with any of them :barf:

Would anyone even consider hooking up with a prostitute? I couldn't thinking of all the nasty guys that these girls have been with..... :barf:

What if you picked up a real hot chick at the club, took her home and fucked her for free, then found out the next day she worked at the Bunny Ranch. What does that make you?

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - ZeeDuchess - 06-17-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:The only reason I would ever go to the Bunny Ranch is to take a picture outside by the sign to post on facebook.

Would anyone even consider hooking up with a prostitute? I couldn't thinking of all the nasty guys that these girls have been with..... :barf:

What if you picked up a real hot chick at the club, took her home and fucked her for free, then found out the next day she worked at the Bunny Ranch. What does that make you?

a potential free clinic patient?

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - LeNeve - 06-17-2010

[Image: Music%20of%20the%2030s%20and%2040s%20(2).jpg]

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - Brian - 06-17-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:

Infected.

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - Brampton - 06-17-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:

It makes you a guy who had sex with a chick from the bar.........also a guy who should go to a clinic stat

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - ZeeDuchess - 06-17-2010

Brian in NY Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Infected.

infuckted.

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - Beckster - 06-17-2010

LeNeve Wrote:The interstates are full of truckers jacking thier dicks.

"Uhhh, is there enough room for me to park my truck?"

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - JDubb - 06-17-2010

I was listening to 40's on 4, is the :douche: gone?

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - Beckster - 06-17-2010

Brampton Wrote:If you lose your virginity at the Bunny Ranch you should just :killme:

If you gotta pay thousands of dollar to lose your virginity, then you are a :dumass: !! Ever watch that show?? Their "parties" are fucking expensive.

JDubb Wrote:I was listening to 40's on 4, is the :douche: gone?

yes. break out the purrell & bathe in it.

Pete Nice Wrote:

In need of a good disinfecting shower and a doctor appointment

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - LeNeve - 06-17-2010

I know when they play caboose they are trying to make up for something.

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - Brian - 06-17-2010

Brampton Wrote:If you lose your virginity at the Bunny Ranch you should just :killme:

If you gotta pay thousands of dollar to lose your virginity, then you are a :dumass: !! Ever watch that show?? Their "parties" are fucking expensive.
I watched one episode. A mom brought her son there because he was a virgin and had zero hope of popping his cherry. I've never watched it since.

Re: Thursday,June 17 2010...One More day till the weekend. - Pete Nice - 06-17-2010

ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Yeah, that's about it... I wouldn't hook with any of them :barf:

a potential free clinic patient?

But if you didn't know, then it doesn't make you anything bad, that is my point I guess.