Dudebro Nation
Rich Davis Stand Up - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Covino And Rich (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Covino & Rich Topics (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Rich Davis Stand Up (/showthread.php?tid=767)

Rich Davis Stand Up - Rich Davis - 05-13-2010

Looks like were looking at Tuesday June 8th at Gotham Comedy Club...waiting for confirmation! Hopefully we fill up the place so that an audience to EPICALLY FAIL in front of!
Dicky Doo

Re: Rich Davis Stand Up - Beckster - 05-13-2010

Is someone going to tape it or u-stream it for those of us who can't be there????

Re: Rich Davis Stand Up - Pete Nice - 05-13-2010

NOOOOOOOOOOO

I am getting to town on Wednesday the 9th.

Dickie you have to move it, HAVE TO!!!!!

Re: Rich Davis Stand Up - Greg Mercer - 05-18-2010

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Is someone going to tape it or u-stream it for those of us who can't be there????

I will record as much as I can with my camera and do a whole video thing with it. Someone on the C&R forum said they would record it with their iPhone and put it on YouTube immediately though...so I guess it depends on how good you want the production and video quality, ha.

Re: Rich Davis Stand Up - LeNeve - 05-18-2010

Greg Mercer Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Is someone going to tape it or u-stream it for those of us who can't be there????

I will record as much as I can with my camera and do a whole video thing with it. Someone on the C&R forum said they would record it with their iPhone and put it on YouTube immediately though...so I guess it depends on how good you want the production and video quality, ha.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :high5: Can't wait to see the produced version Mercer. I will watch the raw iPhone version too though.

Re: Rich Davis Stand Up - Beckster - 05-19-2010

Greg Mercer Wrote:

Thanks Greg!!!

Re: Rich Davis Stand Up - Rich Davis - 05-20-2010

Do what u want obviously, but Mazzilli (owner of Gotham) said they'll professionally tape it. They have the equipment for "Live at Gotham" on Comedy Central.
So, we'll get that video up as quick as possible that way no one has to worry about camera phones etc....
Dicky

Re: Rich Davis Stand Up - Iva13 - 05-20-2010

Rich Davis Wrote:Do what u want obviously, but Mazzilli (owner of Gotham) said they'll professionally tape it. They have the equipment for "Live at Gotham" on Comedy Central.
So, we'll get that video up as quick as possible that way no one has to worry about camera phones etc....
Dicky

Thanks Rich....and good luck !!!

Re: Rich Davis Stand Up - Greg Mercer - 05-20-2010

Rich Davis Wrote:Do what u want obviously, but Mazzilli (owner of Gotham) said they'll professionally tape it. They have the equipment for "Live at Gotham" on Comedy Central.
Dicky

Hey, that works for me! As soon as I heard that on the show I said, "Well, I suppose I don't have to do it now!" Big Grin