Dudebro Nation
Tooooooosday, May 11, 2010.....Another Slow one - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Tooooooosday, May 11, 2010.....Another Slow one (/showthread.php?tid=757)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Re: Tooooooosday, May 11, 2010.....Another Slow one - NussieT - 05-11-2010

My facebook is telling me it's Derick's birthday tomorrow.

Re: Tooooooosday, May 11, 2010.....Another Slow one - Derick - 05-11-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:Montreal and Hawks in the finals.
you actually think the blackhawks are gonna make it to the finals? SJ stands in there way

Re: Tooooooosday, May 11, 2010.....Another Slow one - Brampton - 05-11-2010

Don't complain about Bettman wanting any Canadian teams advancing. Thats a :bullshit: arguement.

As for the refs, they are bad, both teams have been getting bad calls. Each game has had handfulls of poor officiating. Dont try to plant seeds for them losing, their losing will be caused by being outplayed. Thats all, and chances are they won't lose so don't get all bent out of shape

Re: Tooooooosday, May 11, 2010.....Another Slow one - Brampton - 05-11-2010

Derick Wrote:
you actually think the blackhawks are gonna make it to the finals? SJ stands in there way
They're SanJose, the Blackhawks (if they beat the Canucks) will be in the Finals

Re: Tooooooosday, May 11, 2010.....Another Slow one - Pete Nice - 05-11-2010

Chip Wrote:Awww Pete, you had me until you started talking about the refs and Bettman.
You're starting to sound like Red Wing fans on the local radio shows here.

But I am correct. Look at game 5. Pens won 2-1. Montreal scored with 30 seconds to go. Fluery had a puck almost covered, but the refs let Cammilleri bang away at him with his stick for 10 seconds and finally the puck came free and trickled in. Even the national versus refs said the whistle should have been blown. Didn't matter in the long run.

Last night, game 6 4-3 Montreal win. First period, tie game 1-1. Puck in front of Halak, not covered, Pens bang it home for a goal BUT WAIT, the ref behind the net whistled it dead after maybe a second max and it was never even covered. That call turned the momentum and ended the game pretty much. And that should have been the eventual tying goal. They also refuse to call interference on Montreal, just like they refused to call it against Kronwell and the Red Wings in the finals last year. It was so bad in the finals last year that the national CBC AND NBC announcers were both using the chalkboard thingy to draw up and point out the obvious interference that Detroit used to score multiple goals that game and others.

Bettman does not like the Penguins, never has.

Nussie_T Wrote:My facebook is telling me it's Derick's birthday tomorrow.
lies all lies

Derick Wrote:

Nabokov might be the biggest choker in the NHL. He stinks under major playoff pressure. Look what he did in the Olympics. The Hawks will beat the Sharks.

BTW, it is absolutely naive to think Bettman does not favor the Canadian teams.

Him and Don Cherry can go blow each other in a dark alley, fucking cocksuckers.

And most of the refs are Canadian also.

Re: Tooooooosday, May 11, 2010.....Another Slow one - Pokes28 - 05-11-2010

I think we all know not to believe Dericks Facebook. It says he's married and has 5 kids.

Re: Tooooooosday, May 11, 2010.....Another Slow one - Beckster - 05-11-2010

Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:trannie = fun for both

For his AND her pleasure!!!

I'm not sure I'd go that far.

I wouldn't either, but if you really thought about it......

Knightryda asked me if I would ever do a 3-some with him when we first started dating. Personally, I think 3-somes ruin relationships... But I also irritated him when I said sure, but that I get to pick the other guy. ;-)

Re: Tooooooosday, May 11, 2010.....Another Slow one - Chip - 05-11-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Awww Pete, you had me until you started talking about the refs and Bettman.
You're starting to sound like Red Wing fans on the local radio shows here.

But I am correct. Look at game 5. Pens won 2-1. Montreal scored with 30 seconds to go. Fluery had a puck almost covered, but the refs let Cammilleri bang away at him with his stick for 10 seconds and finally the puck came free and trickled in. Even the national versus refs said the whistle should have been blown. Didn't matter in the long run.

Last night, game 6 4-3 Montreal win. First period, tie game 1-1. Puck in front of Halak, not covered, Pens bang it home for a goal BUT WAIT, the ref behind the net whistled it dead after maybe a second max and it was never even covered. That call turned the momentum and ended the game pretty much. And that should have been the eventual tying goal. They also refuse to call interference on Montreal, just like they refused to call it against Kronwell and the Red Wings in the finals last year. It was so bad in the finals last year that the national CBC AND NBC announcers were both using the chalkboard thingy to draw up and point out the obvious interference that Detroit used to score multiple goals that game and others.

Bettman does not like the Penguins, never has.

I'm at work and don't really have time to respond right now, so...

Oh my God.
:roflmao:

Kerry Frazier admitted he went out of his way to fuck with Lemieux and Jagr and call bullshit on them. He hated them and the Pens and admitted it.

Re: Tooooooosday, May 11, 2010.....Another Slow one - Pokes28 - 05-11-2010

Howdy folks...

Pokes28 Wrote:

I think we all know not to believe Dericks Facebook. It says he's married and has 5 kids.
i do not have 5 kids, and I'm no longer married or in a relationship (we broke up)