Dudebro Nation
Tooooooosday, May 11, 2010.....Another Slow one - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Tooooooosday, May 11, 2010.....Another Slow one (/showthread.php?tid=757)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Re: Tooooooosday, May 11, 2010.....Another Slow one - Chip - 05-11-2010

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:If this internet isn't up an running soon, I am fucking going home!!! I can't get payroll done and, dammit, I want to get paid this week!!!!!

Send a check my way too.

Re: Tooooooosday, May 11, 2010.....Another Slow one - Derick - 05-11-2010

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:If this internet isn't up an running soon, I am fucking going home!!! I can't get payroll done and, dammit, I want to get paid this week!!!!!
what does the internet have to do with payroll?

Chip Wrote:

Send a check my way too.
i still havent been refunded from that warranty work you did

Re: Tooooooosday, May 11, 2010.....Another Slow one - Jason_from_Tampa - 05-11-2010

Chip Wrote:It's funny that people get offended by the confederate flag because the people who have it are ignorant and don't know what it stands for.
When in fact, the people who are getting offended are equally ignorant and don't know what it stands for.

Why would you assume the people that get offended don't know what it stands for? What if they are the ones that know what it stands for and the people that fly it don't know?

Re: Tooooooosday, May 11, 2010.....Another Slow one - WyoIan - 05-11-2010

Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
wyoian Wrote:I am still here just away from the desk!
how are you typing if your away from the desk

Good question.
:happy: :finger: man a guy can't catch a break around here
I JUST SAT BACK DOWN AND GOT CAUGHT UP. Confusedlap: :happy:

Jason_from_Tampa Wrote:
Chip Wrote:It's funny that people get offended by the confederate flag because the people who have it are ignorant and don't know what it stands for.
When in fact, the people who are getting offended are equally ignorant and don't know what it stands for.

Why would you assume the people that get offended don't know what it stands for? What if they are the ones that know what it stands for and the people that fly it don't know?

Because it can mean different things to different people. And to assume it's something horribly offensive isn't the best way to think about it.

Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Send a check my way too.
i still havent been refunded from that warranty work you did

The warranty was void because you didn't fully sign the registration form.

and down again

Derick Wrote:and down again
ditto here, this is pissing me off!

Re: Tooooooosday, May 11, 2010.....Another Slow one - michaelangelo - 05-11-2010

Derick Wrote:Now Kristen is chasing crows for ron and fertilizing

sweet!

Re: Tooooooosday, May 11, 2010.....Another Slow one - Donginator - 05-11-2010

Derick Wrote:and down again
I am stuck on 108, at least its something :bullshit:

Re: Tooooooosday, May 11, 2010.....Another Slow one - Jason_from_Tampa - 05-11-2010

Chip Wrote:
Jason_from_Tampa Wrote:

Because it can mean different things to different people. And to assume it's something horribly offensive isn't the best way to think about it.
Yea but the original thing it stood up for is definently one thing. You can put your own meaning behind what ever you want but you can't dispute the history behind it. You mean to tell me that everytime you see a rainbow you don't think of a gay person?

michaelangelo Wrote:
Derick Wrote:Now Kristen is chasing crows for ron and fertilizing

sweet!

Wtf

Re: Tooooooosday, May 11, 2010.....Another Slow one - LeNeve - 05-11-2010

This is a very good observation.

sweet feed comes back on just in time for "GAY THOMAS"! :killme: :killme: :killme: