Dudebro Nation
friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it? - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it? (/showthread.php?tid=751)

Re: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it? - Brampton - 05-07-2010

Power just went out. Good thing I got my iPhone charged

Re: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it? - the keifer - 05-07-2010

Not enough :postwhore: ing to get 40 today.

Re: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it? - LeNeve - 05-07-2010

Greg Mercer Wrote:I didn't get a chance to run through this whole thread, but I would just like to mention that every time Anjelah Johnson was "uh"-ing along with the Ice-T song I was getting a halfie...she should get into the phone sex game.

:hitit:

I think she is hot, but she is so annoying to me for some reason.

Greg Mercer Wrote:I didn't get a chance to run through this whole thread, but I would just like to mention that every time Anjelah Johnson was "uh"-ing along with the Ice-T song I was getting a halfie...she should get into the phone sex game.

What did you think about spot center last night?
I tuned out when he started knitting.

Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Yeah, I assume it's the same engine that is in the 2011 f-250 right? I drove one yesterday and put a review in the tech section here.
we have had a few gassers come through. Not a bad engine, surprisingly powerfull for that size truck. But it pro'ly sucks gas towing stuff

Really powerful, and it sounds bad ass at WOT. I ended up averaging 17 mpg on my 20 mile ride.

Mad Season for 90's Rock Friday.

LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Yeah, I assume it's the same engine that is in the 2011 f-250 right? I drove one yesterday and put a review in the tech section here.
we have had a few gassers come through. Not a bad engine, surprisingly powerfull for that size truck. But it pro'ly sucks gas towing stuff

Really powerful, and it sounds bad ass at WOT. I ended up averaging 17 mpg on my 20 mile ride.
That's pretty good milage. Yeah it does have a great sound

Re: friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it? - Greg Mercer - 05-07-2010

the keifer Wrote:

I didn't see the "good" parts. I got there right at the beginning and was there for the end. The midnight guy came in so I had to log off until I got home.

I wish the jays had better announcers. They are sooooooooo boring. Even for baseball

Greg Mercer Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:

I didn't see the "good" parts. I got there right at the beginning and was there for the end. The midnight guy came in so I had to log off until I got home.
Spot was gettin fucked up though.

the keifer Wrote:
Greg Mercer Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:

Spot was gettin fucked up though.
wouldn't you if you were in his place. Outside of what is normally said about him

How long is an "episode" of Spotcenter?

The tranny contest is over. Bombshell mcgee is on next. Was that a good interview? I missed it.

Brampton Wrote:How long is an "episode" of Spotcenter?
Idk but I saw about 1/2 hr of it last night.

LeNeve Wrote:The tranny contest is over. Bombshell mcgee is on next. Was that a good interview? I missed it.
Yeah, I was surprised how good she came across. If it weren't for the tatt's, :hitit:

She seems to be a cool chick.......for a whore :roflmao: