Dudebro Nation
4/30/2010.......Its 9a and no-one has posted an IST. WTF? - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: 4/30/2010.......Its 9a and no-one has posted an IST. WTF? (/showthread.php?tid=729)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

Re: 4/30/2010.......Its 9a and no-one has posted an IST. WT - Brampton - 04-30-2010

Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:adolf hitler, so I could kick him in the nuts

Steve Jobs so I could kick him in the nuts...
Sorry, couldn't help it.

I don't think I can think enough right now to answer a heavy question like that.
I'd kick Steve Jobs in the nuts. He's such an arrogant prick

Him and his stupid jeans and turtle neck...
I believe thats what you wear when your an arrogant douche. If I see someone dressed like that, I always want to kick their beanbag

Re: 4/30/2010.......Its 9a and no-one has posted an IST. WT - Brampton - 04-30-2010

Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Hey Derick, how do you take the photos from your phone and post them on here?
take a photo, then connect to your computer using the usb cable, go to my computer and open Iphone, the photos are listed there.
If I can't do it from the phone directly than I can't during the IST. The usb on the computer they have here doesn't work
take pic, go to pictures, click on the one you want, hit email photo, email it to yourself, then save and add to IST
that makes some sense. its roundabout logic, but it should work

Re: 4/30/2010.......Its 9a and no-one has posted an IST. WT - i bleed green - 04-30-2010

Good morning everyone.

Re: 4/30/2010.......Its 9a and no-one has posted an IST. WT - Derick - 04-30-2010

Brampton Wrote:So back to the engine. I'm waiting for the broken chain guide to get picked up, and I decide......Lets undo the other one to clean off the block. Well, guess what......that one broke in half. Who the hell assembled this thing before I got it. Ever heard of a torque wrench Wtf
oh sure YOU break something and you want to blame it on the OTHER guy, typical pass the blame

Pete Nice Wrote:A guy walks into a bar and asks for an "Ovechkin". The bar tender asks, "What's an Ovechkin?" The guys says, "It's a White Russian without the CUP!!!
I would have said " without the cubes"

Re: 4/30/2010.......Its 9a and no-one has posted an IST. WT - Derick - 04-30-2010

Brampton Wrote:that makes some sense. its roundabout logic, but it should work
not my problem that your USB doesnt work

Re: 4/30/2010.......Its 9a and no-one has posted an IST. WT - michaelangelo - 04-30-2010

i just opened my facebook and the first thing i see is leneve is single and the second one is christian sorge is single Wtf

Re: 4/30/2010.......Its 9a and no-one has posted an IST. WT - Pete Nice - 04-30-2010

Derick Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:When I jailbroke my touch it slowed it down bigtime, so I'm gonna wait for the warranty to run out. Its good enough for now.

But don't get me wrong, I will do that
I have never noticed a speed decrease, maybe that was just a touch issue. Ive had both of my iphone jailbroken. Although my brother JB his touch and it seemed normal to me
here is a great iphone website to keep an eye on.
http://www.iphonedownloadblog.com/

and also just something to watch periodically

http://limera1n.com/
there is nothing here right now, but it should be the new JB when its released to replace blackra1n

:yawn: :yawn: :fart:

Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:that makes some sense. its roundabout logic, but it should work
not my problem that your USB doesnt work
I know, I know Confusedad:

Re: 4/30/2010.......Its 9a and no-one has posted an IST. WT - LeNeve - 04-30-2010

Octane sucks this morning.

Re: 4/30/2010.......Its 9a and no-one has posted an IST. WT - Pete Nice - 04-30-2010

Nussie_T Wrote:Random Question Of The Day:

If you could have lunch with 1 famous person dead or alive who would you choose?

Marilyn Monroe...

wait wait wait

no

Roberto Clemente

michaelangelo Wrote:i just opened my facebook and the first thing i see is leneve is single and the second one is christian sorge is single Wtf
to confuse everyone, I'm going to change mine to married

Re: 4/30/2010.......Its 9a and no-one has posted an IST. WT - Chip - 04-30-2010

LeNeve Wrote:Octane sucks this morning.

Lithium is good.
I haven't had to change it in a while.

LeNeve Wrote:I changed my fae book status to single yesterday just to see how long it would take for my wife to yell at me. 55 minutes it took for her to yell. Then she changed hers to single. Then I spent all fucking night responding to e-mails and phone calls from my family wondering what was going on.

Unbelievable how serious facebook shit is taken.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I read that and was going to comment until I saw your step mom made comments.

It's funny how people take facebook as gospel. I like to argue with people on facebook and also fuck with people.

Re: 4/30/2010.......Its 9a and no-one has posted an IST. WT - LeNeve - 04-30-2010

Brampton Wrote:So back to the engine. I'm waiting for the broken chain guide to get picked up, and I decide......Lets undo the other one to clean off the block. Well, guess what......that one broke in half. Who the hell assembled this thing before I got it. Ever heard of a torque wrench Wtf

haha