Dudebro Nation
4/30/2010.......Its 9a and no-one has posted an IST. WTF? - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: 4/30/2010.......Its 9a and no-one has posted an IST. WTF? (/showthread.php?tid=729)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

Re: 4/30/2010.......Its 9a and no-one has posted an IST. WT - Beckster - 04-30-2010

Our etiquette here is that we supply the location, the tv, snacks/food... and everyone that's coming chips in on the booze and ppv.

Re: 4/30/2010.......Its 9a and no-one has posted an IST. WT - AirHej - 04-30-2010

Good question by Rich about paying for pay per views at your friend's place. I usually go over to a friend's house for Wrestlemania and things like that. Usually we have pizza and wings and I'll throw him a $20 when I leave.

Re: 4/30/2010.......Its 9a and no-one has posted an IST. WT - NussieT - 04-30-2010

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Ahhh... I guess ya gotta wait til something big happens and for them to step up.

Last night a farmer on his tractor was stopped by two people for gas and when the farmer said he didn't have any they shot him. The cops are saying that it's a grey pick up truck... I'm glad they are so specific...

Re: 4/30/2010.......Its 9a and no-one has posted an IST. WT - Chip - 04-30-2010

Just do the math in your head, figure out how much each person owes, and slip the person your share.
If they're not making a big deal about charging, be the cool one and offer to pay your share.

Re: 4/30/2010.......Its 9a and no-one has posted an IST. WT - JDubb - 04-30-2010

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Yeah, and until then, they'll all just be punks on a power trip.

Yup, it takes a REAL hero to pull someone over who might have been texting :roll: (I haven't been caught yet)

Oprah will get you.
[Image: oprah-banner.jpg]

Re: 4/30/2010.......Its 9a and no-one has posted an IST. WT - Beckster - 04-30-2010

AirHej Wrote:Good question by Rich about paying for pay per views at your friend's place. I usually go over to a friend's house for Wrestlemania and things like that. Usually we have pizza and wings and I'll throw him a $20 when I leave.

It gets expensive, especially if you're the one hosting it all the time.

They guys at work do the same thing... One of them hosts it and everyone has to hand him $5 to $10 to go watch.

Re: 4/30/2010.......Its 9a and no-one has posted an IST. WT - JDubb - 04-30-2010

Derick Wrote:what kind of beer do you buy rich, a 6 pack for $6

Cheep
[Image: meisterbrau1neon.jpg]

Re: 4/30/2010.......Its 9a and no-one has posted an IST. WT - Pete Nice - 04-30-2010

I COMPLETELY agree with Covino. If I am having a party, come over, no money needed, if you bring something, great, but not required.

My St. Pat's party I bought the Pacquio fight b/c my friends Cuba and Josh wanted to see it also, then they both bailed before the fight even started and never even bothered to drop me $5 or anything, eventhough I would have turned their money away anyway.

Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Ahhh... I guess ya gotta wait til something big happens and for them to step up.

Last night a farmer on his tractor was stopped by two people for gas and when the farmer said he didn't have any they shot him. The cops are saying that it's a grey pick up truck... I'm glad they are so specific...

Nice..

Re: 4/30/2010.......Its 9a and no-one has posted an IST. WT - Brian - 04-30-2010

Nussie_T Wrote:

Did the farmer die, because if he did it would be a little difficult for him to describe the pick-up truck.

Re: 4/30/2010.......Its 9a and no-one has posted an IST. WT - NussieT - 04-30-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:I COMPLETELY agree with Covino. If I am having a party, come over, no money needed, if you bring something, great, but not required.

My St. Pat's party I bought the Pacquio fight b/c my friends Cuba and Josh wanted to see it also, then they both bailed before the fight even started and never even bothered to drop me $5 or anything, eventhough I would have turned their money away anyway.

My friends and I are the ame way. We have parties and don't expect anyone to bring anything or give money. However it is always appreciated when someone does.
The only time we ever ask each other for money is when we are all going up to the lake together and we will pitch in $10 a person and two of us will go shopping for the group. That way there is no fights about food or drinks.

Re: 4/30/2010.......Its 9a and no-one has posted an IST. WT - AirHej - 04-30-2010

How great is credit card roulette? With the way Davis is a free spender, I bet he plays it.

Brian in NY Wrote:Did the farmer die, because if he did it would be a little difficult for him to describe the pick-up truck.

No he's in a hospital in the city in stable condition. He was up and talking. Everyone in town is saying it's either gang kids from the city or indians from up north.

Re: 4/30/2010.......Its 9a and no-one has posted an IST. WT - Brian - 04-30-2010

Nussie_T Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:Did the farmer die, because if he did it would be a little difficult for him to describe the pick-up truck.

No he's in a hospital in the city in stable condition. He was up and talking. Everyone in town is saying it's either gang kids from the city or indians from up north.
That's good.....I was just being a smart ass though.

Brian in NY Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

That's good.....I was just being a smart ass though.

I knew you were but a grey pick up truck just pinpointed about 30% of the trucks that enter Beausejour on the daily.