Dudebro Nation
Monday April 26 2010 -- I'm about to stick it in... - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Monday April 26 2010 -- I'm about to stick it in... (/showthread.php?tid=707)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Re: Monday April 26 2010 -- I'm about to stick it in... - NussieT - 04-26-2010

LeNeve Wrote:It's not that simple to get on unemployment, it's easier just to get a part time job untill something better comes along.

I don't think I could ever be on unemployment. I leave on Maternity leave and after about 5 months I need to work.

Re: Monday April 26 2010 -- I'm about to stick it in... - LeNeve - 04-26-2010

I'll be back, I'm going to go count mexicans. oohh there is one already.

Re: Monday April 26 2010 -- I'm about to stick it in... - DaveP - 04-26-2010

LeNeve Wrote:I'll be back, I'm going to go count mexicans. oohh there is one already.

Covino?

Re: Monday April 26 2010 -- I'm about to stick it in... - Beckster - 04-26-2010

ZeeDuchess Wrote:i really thot i was going to die. i was completely paralyzed, & i just kept getting shocked! z3 was screaming & crying watching it, so i just had to will my other arm up, & basically beat the other arm to knock it loose, cuz it kept gripping the bulb tighter & tighter!

Yeah, don't do that no more!! It's not fun. :?

Did you see the blue glow??

and 5 pregnant chicanas over at the sonic.

DaveP Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'll be back, I'm going to go count mexicans. oohh there is one already.

Covino?

No it was a guy taking the trash out here. Covino only counts as half.

Re: Monday April 26 2010 -- I'm about to stick it in... - Donginator - 04-26-2010

Dexter is in remission of cancer, good fucking news :clap:

Re: Monday April 26 2010 -- I'm about to stick it in... - JDubb - 04-26-2010

Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:It's not that simple to get on unemployment, it's easier just to get a part time job untill something better comes along.

I don't think I could ever be on unemployment. I leave on Maternity leave and after about 5 months I need to work.

I'm currently on unemployment. I f-ing sucks. I wish I had a job and am actively looking for one. I am glad for unemployment because it is helping fill the gaps right now.

LeNeve Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

Covino?

No it was a guy taking the trash out here. Covino only counts as half.

There are only about 4 mexicans in this town.. my trash guys are black

Re: Monday April 26 2010 -- I'm about to stick it in... - NussieT - 04-26-2010

JDubb Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

I'm currently on unemployment. I f-ing sucks. I wish I had a job and am actively looking for one. I am glad for unemployment because it is helping fill the gaps right now.

Unemployment is a good thing if you need it but after a couple of months of nothing, I'd just go out and get two or three part time jobs to make up for it.

JDubb Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Someone like you deserves unemployment. Most people just take advantage of the system.

JDubb Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

I lost a job like 5 years ago, and I tried to get on unemployment. I had to drive 90 miles just to get to a government office, just to start the process. Then I would have to go everyweek after that. I snapped up a job at a pipe making factory, and worked there untill I got this job.

Re: Monday April 26 2010 -- I'm about to stick it in... - Beckster - 04-26-2010

michaelangelo Wrote:what about weezer?

So it Ain't So. The Sweater Song put them on the map, though.

Re: Monday April 26 2010 -- I'm about to stick it in... - JDubb - 04-26-2010

Why is the Jay Thomas show on this channel? I am going by promo's only because I don't listen to the show, but it seems like he does a live show once a week and that show is on 101 than replayed here.

LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

I lost a job like 5 years ago, and I tried to get on unemployment. I had to drive 90 miles just to get to a government office, just to start the process. Then I would have to go everyweek after that. I snapped up a job at a pipe making factory, and worked there untill I got this job.

Pipe making: :atm: