Dudebro Nation
Tuesday - 4/20/10 - Pass it to the left - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Tuesday - 4/20/10 - Pass it to the left (/showthread.php?tid=693)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

Re: Tuesday - 4/20/10 - Pass it to the left - NussieT - 04-20-2010

JDubb Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Oh and hi Jdubb, have you heard about your interview from last week?

I have a second this week, waiting to lock down the day.

Good luck!!!!

Re: Tuesday - 4/20/10 - Pass it to the left - Derick - 04-20-2010

time travel is not possible, they would have to bring back the delorean, and i dont see that happening

Re: Tuesday - 4/20/10 - Pass it to the left - JDubb - 04-20-2010

LeNeve Wrote:Time travel is impossible, and I prefer not to even think about it at all.

How do we know we aren't already living an alternate timeline?

Re: Tuesday - 4/20/10 - Pass it to the left - DaveP - 04-20-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So this guy I am keeping an eye on today is off on workers comp from Meineke b/c he has some back issues, yet he is having no problems doing this roofing work today. Carrying tarps full of shit, bend over and lifting shit. Looks like someone is busted!!!!

I kept seeing this guy off on comp for a wrist injury at a local bowling alley, 3 or 4 times.. but the comp investigators could never catch him. It's been about 2 years and still on comp, we need Pete Nice on the case

Was he always there at the same time and day?

No it was just random times

Re: Tuesday - 4/20/10 - Pass it to the left - LeNeve - 04-20-2010

I hope they stop talking about doody, and hot ass gas before my lunch arrives.

Re: Tuesday - 4/20/10 - Pass it to the left - ZeeDuchess - 04-20-2010

Derick Wrote:zeeduchess

[Image: doubleposters2zs3dn5qo.gif]

where was it? im bouncing back & forth between here, fb, farmville, & youtube.

Re: Tuesday - 4/20/10 - Pass it to the left - Pete Nice - 04-20-2010

LOVE BW3. Asain zing is good. Covino told me to get the mango wings, well the only mango wings on the menu are mango habernero. HOLY FUCK, they are hot. I couldn't eat them all, I like to enjoy my food these days. Thonks Covino. I think he got the mango confused with another flavor.

DaveP Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So this guy I am keeping an eye on today is off on workers comp from Meineke b/c he has some back issues, yet he is having no problems doing this roofing work today. Carrying tarps full of shit, bend over and lifting shit. Looks like someone is busted!!!!

I kept seeing this guy off on comp for a wrist injury at a local bowling alley, 3 or 4 times.. but the comp investigators could never catch him. It's been about 2 years and still on comp, we need Pete Nice on the case

Was he always there at the same time and day?

No it was just random times

You should have called the investigator when you saw him, so they could rush out. If people did that more, our insurance rates would drop.

Re: Tuesday - 4/20/10 - Pass it to the left - ZeeDuchess - 04-20-2010

JDubb Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:"i fuckin love you babe."

I am very fond of you too 5 :high5:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Big Grin

Re: Tuesday - 4/20/10 - Pass it to the left - Brian - 04-20-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:LOVE BW3. Asain zing is good. Covino told me to get the mango wings, well the only mango wings on the menu are mango habernero. HOLY FUCK, they are hot. I couldn't eat them all, I like to enjoy my food these days. Thonks Covino. I think he got the mango confused with another flavor.
Mango habanero is the best.

Good Luck JDubb, if you get it, maybe the dudebronation weekend convention portion is not out of the picture yet....

Re: Tuesday - 4/20/10 - Pass it to the left - Beckster - 04-20-2010

LeNeve Wrote:I hate hickeys.

That's cuz you don't want there to be evidence.... Boo-Yah!!! :poke:

Re: Tuesday - 4/20/10 - Pass it to the left - DaveP - 04-20-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:No it was just random times

You should have called the investigator when you saw him, so they could rush out. If people did that more, our insurance rates would drop.[/quote]

Yeah should have. Fucks me off pretty bad that someone has been getting a check for 2-3 years for doing nothing and claiming a fake injury. He is now suing the company for some bullshit reason.

Re: Tuesday - 4/20/10 - Pass it to the left - LeNeve - 04-20-2010

Mango habenero sounds delicious. If it wasn't made with habernero.

Re: Tuesday - 4/20/10 - Pass it to the left - JDubb - 04-20-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:LOVE BW3. Asain zing is good. Covino told me to get the mango wings, well the only mango wings on the menu are mango habernero. HOLY FUCK, they are hot. I couldn't eat them all, I like to enjoy my food these days. Thonks Covino. I think he got the mango confused with another flavor.

The mango habanero is is also really good on grilled fish like salmon or tilapia.