Dudebro Nation
Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..monday - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..monday (/showthread.php?tid=687)

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - Brampton - 04-19-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:I've decided i need a new tool box, and I'm going to buy one
I got one

- Lime Green
- 72 inches wide
- 24 inches deep
- Snap On

Lime green is :fag:
Not being in a trade is :fag:

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - Pete Nice - 04-19-2010

Brian in NY Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I got one

- Black
- 3 inches wide
- 13 inches deep
- Strap On

:roflmao: :roflmao: :atm:

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - NussieT - 04-19-2010

Brampton Wrote:
I got one

- Lime Green
- 72 inches wide
- 24 inches deep
- Snap On

When my husband was looking at buying his new toolbox, I wanted him to get the snap on orange one but he refused. He ended up getting the electric blue and his brother has the yellow one.

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - Brian - 04-19-2010

Brampton Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:If you have room, you can put it right on the grill. If not, put it under the grill directly on the burner, but the wood chips will burn faster. You can do the same thing with foil. Just make a packet of wood chips with foil and poke some holes in it.
If you put some water on the chips it burns longer
Sometimes, I soak the wood chips in beer.
After you soaked yourself in beer :high5:
That usually happens when I'm bbq'ing.

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - DaveP - 04-19-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:Pete, did you hook your water line up yet?

No, I have not had time yet, I was only home Friday night and Saturday, back to the B-lo area until this Saturday night. Maybe this weekend.

Check out the videos on youtube about it. I had never done it, and it only took me 20 minutes to install. Just buy the kit at home depot and follow the directions

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - Pete Nice - 04-19-2010

Nussie_T Wrote:Morning everyone!!! This weekend I bought a twin bed for my little guy so we could break him of the crib before the new baby comes... the first night was a small battle but came out on top and the last night it was super easy. I read 1 fish, 2 fish like three times and then laid down. AHAHAHA! I WIN!!!
I also bought some new sandles, a grapefruit smelling reed diffiuser, some banana smelling candles and a few aromatic scents holders one of a mother and a child and one of a husband and a wife, both of which hold a heart. They are adorable.

None of that is really on my shopping list......I think Brampton would like a diffuser, whatever that is.... :fag:

Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
I got one

- Lime Green
- 72 inches wide
- 24 inches deep
- Snap On

Lime green is :fag:
Not being in a trade is :fag:

Good thing I am in a trade. :douche:

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - Beckster - 04-19-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:Looks like someone is turning 28 again tomorrow.......

INDEED :happy: ... Though my mom gave me a birthday card yesterday that said Happy 21st... I can live with that too... I still get 19 yr old hitting on me who think I am in my early 20s. :happy: :happy:

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - NussieT - 04-19-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Morning everyone!!! This weekend I bought a twin bed for my little guy so we could break him of the crib before the new baby comes... the first night was a small battle but came out on top and the last night it was super easy. I read 1 fish, 2 fish like three times and then laid down. AHAHAHA! I WIN!!!
I also bought some new sandles, a grapefruit smelling reed diffiuser, some banana smelling candles and a few aromatic scents holders one of a mother and a child and one of a husband and a wife, both of which hold a heart. They are adorable.
None of that is really on my shopping list......I think Brampton would like a diffuser, whatever that is.... :fag:

I don't think a wine cooler or a set of sockets sans ratchet is on my list either.

DaveP Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:Pete, did you hook your water line up yet?

No, I have not had time yet, I was only home Friday night and Saturday, back to the B-lo area until this Saturday night. Maybe this weekend.

Check out the videos on youtube about it. I had never done it, and it only took me 20 minutes to install. Just buy the kit at home depot and follow the directions

There is already a water line in the house, I just need to hook it to the frig. I brought the frig manual with me to read, I am sure it won't be a problem.

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - Beckster - 04-19-2010

Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Detroit took it in the ssa yesterday

I'd like to know where the Detroit fans get the outfits where they look like seats?

Oh, it just sucks. I had hopes they would at least make it through round one.....
They really should lower the ticket prices, I'd drive down for a game if the tickets weren't so expensive. i mean no one is at the game anyways

It is ridiculous to charge so much, especially in a state that has been an awful recession for the past 10+ years. Though I saw a deal on their website about $30 tickets, but only for certain games

Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I don't think a wine cooler or a set of sockets sans ratchet is on my list either.

It should be.

Brampton Wrote:I made ribs last night :happy: They were nap-right-after good.

Knightryda surprised me with a trip to Famous Dave's yesterday.. My family was there waiting for us. Pretty cool move from him. Dave's around here is pretty good, I know 2 places that are better, though.. Damons and this local place that you'd have to dodge bullets to visit.

This is the one I got. The scent in the bottle is grapefruit... it'll look awesome in my bathroom.

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - DaveP - 04-19-2010

beckster Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I made ribs last night :happy: They were nap-right-after good.

Knightryda surprised me with a trip to Famous Dave's yesterday.. My family was there waiting for us. Pretty cool move from him. Dave's around here is pretty good, I know 2 places that are better, though.. Damons and this local place that you'd have to dodge bullets to visit.

They closed the Damons that was somewhat close to here. :bullshit: They had great food. Not sure if there is another one close