Dudebro Nation
Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..monday - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..monday (/showthread.php?tid=687)

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - Brian - 04-19-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:I am getting a charcoal smoker this week at Home Depot.
I was looking at one from Bass Pro Shops. I definitely want to get one, but I haven't picked one yet.

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - DaveP - 04-19-2010

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00901255000P?mv=rr

Looks like a decent amount of storage and a good name for only $90

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - Pete Nice - 04-19-2010

DaveP Wrote:http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00901255000P?mv=rr

Looks like a decent amount of storage and a good name for only $90

I like that, good name, good price, pretty much what I am looking for.

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - DaveP - 04-19-2010

Pete, did you hook your water line up yet?

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - Pete Nice - 04-19-2010

I just saw a Border Patrol vehicle with a few agents in it in Erie, PA.

Wtf Is that for all the Canadians who can't take it anymore and jump on rafts to cross Lake Erie and start a new more prosperous life in Erie, PA?

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - Brampton - 04-19-2010

Derick Wrote:I've decided i need a new tool box, and I'm going to buy one
I got one

- Lime Green
- 72 inches wide
- 24 inches deep
- Snap On

Brampton Wrote:
I got one

- Lime Green
- 72 inches wide
- 24 inches deep
- Snap On
- Expensive

DaveP Wrote:Pete, did you hook your water line up yet?

No, I have not had time yet, I was only home Friday night and Saturday, back to the B-lo area until this Saturday night. Maybe this weekend.

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - Brian - 04-19-2010

Brampton Wrote:I got one

- Black
- 3 inches wide
- 13 inches deep
- Strap On

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - NussieT - 04-19-2010

Morning everyone!!! This weekend I bought a twin bed for my little guy so we could break him of the crib before the new baby comes... the first night was a small battle but came out on top and the last night it was super easy. I read 1 fish, 2 fish like three times and then laid down. AHAHAHA! I WIN!!!
I also bought some new sandles, a grapefruit smelling reed diffiuser, some banana smelling candles and a few aromatic scents holders one of a mother and a child and one of a husband and a wife, both of which hold a heart. They are adorable.

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - Brampton - 04-19-2010

Brian in NY Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:Can you use those wood chips in a propane grill to get more flavor?
Yes, you need one of these:
[Image: t_50700%20-%20Smoker%20Boxlarge.jpg]

hmm, looks interesting.. where the hell do I put that? Just on top of the burners?
If you have room, you can put it right on the grill. If not, put it under the grill directly on the burner, but the wood chips will burn faster. You can do the same thing with foil. Just make a packet of wood chips with foil and poke some holes in it.
If you put some water on the chips it burns longer

Brampton Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:If you have room, you can put it right on the grill. If not, put it under the grill directly on the burner, but the wood chips will burn faster. You can do the same thing with foil. Just make a packet of wood chips with foil and poke some holes in it.
Sometimes, I soak the wood chips in beer.

Brian in NY Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I got one

- Black
- 3 inches wide
- 13 inches deep
- Strap On
Oh.......you guys :roflmao:

Brampton Wrote:
I got one

- Lime Green
- 72 inches wide
- 24 inches deep
- Snap On

Lime green is :fag:

Brian in NY Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:If you have room, you can put it right on the grill. If not, put it under the grill directly on the burner, but the wood chips will burn faster. You can do the same thing with foil. Just make a packet of wood chips with foil and poke some holes in it.
Sometimes, I soak the wood chips in beer.
After you soaked yourself in beer :high5: