Dudebro Nation
Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..monday - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..monday (/showthread.php?tid=687)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - Pete Nice - 04-19-2010

Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Lets think about it, we could discuss;

-the middle east
-gov't spending
-health care
Nuke the middle east.
The government spends too much.
Free health care is awesome!

To bad 2 and 3 are tied together.
don't you think the excess of the one leads to the lack of the other

That doesn't make sense. Too much govt spending is why we don't have healthcare? The Libs will just raise taxes and get their money. The only way they are tied together is that healthcare will result in too much govt spending, which is already to high. Stupid Democrats.

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - Brampton - 04-19-2010

LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:My Sirius signal went out.
In the spring, and fall, a couple hour "outage period" each day migrates from early in the afternoon, to late in the evening.

Now it'll be back on by 4 so I can listen to HNIC radio here at work again. :happy:

That was our situation, we ended up having to move the antenae finally.
antenae ? Are there 2 on your head?

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - LeNeve - 04-19-2010

I would ride the kim booty train for at least the next 3-5 years, after that probaly not so much. I actually probaly couldn't last a year. You would eventually walk in on a multiple black gang bang I'm sure. I would be pretty hard pressed to hit it after that vision.

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - JDubb - 04-19-2010

Almost 40 pages on a Monday.

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - i bleed green - 04-19-2010

JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:JDubb, you going to the dudebro convention at all?

Still no job bro. Can't swing it. I want to go so bad though.

Maybe we can take the money to see Spot surrounded by dicks and use it to get me there?
He would probably do that for FREEEE!

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - JDubb - 04-19-2010

:kneel:

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - Chip - 04-19-2010

Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:

-the middle east
-gov't spending
-health care
Nuke the middle east.
The government spends too much.
Free health care is awesome!

To bad 2 and 3 are tied together.
don't you think the excess of the one leads to the lack of the other

Yes, and I suppose if you ignore #1, there'd be plenty of money to pay for awesome health care for everyone.
Bring on the cars that run on water, and never pay another minute of attention to the middle east.
Everything is solved.

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - Brampton - 04-19-2010

LeNeve Wrote:I would ride the kim booty train for at least the next 3-5 years, after that probaly not so much. I actually probaly couldn't last a year. You would eventually walk in on a multiple black gang bang I'm sure. I would be pretty hard pressed to hit it after that vision.
that would be terrible.......Just ask Spot

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - Pete Nice - 04-19-2010

BigFan Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
BigFan Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I love this picture. So hot. :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :hitit:
what would you give to come home to that?

Everything and anything. She is top 10 all time on my list, no doubt.
would you take a kick in the nuts from you mother to hit it?

Yeah, for sure. Plus my mom has a bad back, so it wouldn't be that bad after a few hours. Just as long as I was able to wait until the pain and swelling were gone to hit it, I would not want to have to hit it 10 minutes after getting kicked in the nuts.

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - NussieT - 04-19-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

-the middle east
-gov't spending
-health care

or

How hot we think Kim K is/isn't
[Image: kim-kardashian.jpg]

But she has a whole thread dedicated to that...

But they were talking about her on the show today so it is relevant to the IST and today's show there Irish Ben.
:finger:

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - Derick - 04-19-2010

BigFan Wrote:would you take a kick in the nuts from you mother to hit it?
no, i would not come home to that, cause you have to up with that in the morning, plus you would need a much larger bed to accommodate that ginormous ass. Give me a nice borderline anorexic girl any day

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - i bleed green - 04-19-2010

40 page 5 :high5:

JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:JDubb, you going to the dudebro convention at all?

Still no job bro. Can't swing it. I want to go so bad though.

Maybe we can take the money to see Spot surrounded by dicks and use it to get me there?

But since he already has pics on his hardrive, we probably wont get much money.

I'm out of here everyone, going to buy some wine.

Pete Nice Wrote:
BigFan Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
BigFan Wrote:what would you give to come home to that?

Everything and anything. She is top 10 all time on my list, no doubt.
would you take a kick in the nuts from you mother to hit it?

Yeah, for sure. Plus my mom has a bad back, so it wouldn't be that bad after a few hours. Just as long as I was able to wait until the pain and swelling were gone to hit it, I would not want to have to hit it 10 minutes after getting kicked in the nuts.
Hey......you might last a little longer :doggystyle: