Dudebro Nation
Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..monday - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..monday (/showthread.php?tid=687)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - EJ in the Nati - 04-19-2010

Derick Wrote:I dont tweet, I dont care about justin beaver
:high5:

I joined Twitter to support 'the SHOW' ...and now kind of use it for random updates to put on fb...

I'm following some celebrities and stuff..but yeah I'm with ya.. Twitter is pretty lame...Justin Beaver is really LAME!

groove flow peace!

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - NussieT - 04-19-2010

Dave, do you not work on Monday's?

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - LeNeve - 04-19-2010

beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:My school did the flour bag thing. I had an old pickup, that the gas tank was behind the seat, and the "baby" spent alot of time back there.

If that's the case, I'm surprised your kids are all accounted for.. They are right? :poke:

Well 2 are at school, and the other one is with her mom, so yes, they are doing well.

Plus I was a wild 16 year old, and it was a bag of flour, what the fuck did they expect from me. They are damn lucky I didn't get drunk, and try to make some primitive sex toy out of the bag of flour and cuff it. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - JDubb - 04-19-2010

The Lola line up sounds pretty good, and DEVO! I love DEVO.

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - DaveP - 04-19-2010

Nussie_T Wrote:Dave, do you not work on Monday's?

Got switched back to night shift this week. Have to go in at 7pm
But yeah, I normally have monday off, because I work Saturday.

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - LeNeve - 04-19-2010

JDubb Wrote:The Lola line up sounds pretty good, and DEVO! I love DEVO.

Are devo the guys who whipped it good, and into shape?

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - NussieT - 04-19-2010

DaveP Wrote:

You like working night shift though so there is a bonus. Plus now you could grab some throwback from B. ;-) ;-)

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - JDubb - 04-19-2010

beckster Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Has anyone heard from Iva today?

Nope, I'm guessing she's with her mom. Hopefully, all is well.

I hope so too.

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - DaveP - 04-19-2010

Nussie_T Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

You like working night shift though so there is a bonus. Plus now you could grab some throwback from B. ;-) ;-)

I did see a few bottles there.. that is probably the last of it

DaveP Wrote:I did see a few bottles there.. that is probably the last of it

You better get on those bottle for B like a fat kid on a Smartie...

Are we going to do a 40 page Monday?

Nussie_T Wrote:

I'll grab them at some point.. there are some loose cans laying around too

Nussie_T Wrote:

Fat kids like Smarties? They seem a little small, lacking fat, and the calories that fat people live on.

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - Beckster - 04-19-2010

EJ in the Nati Wrote:Did you actually like the show... or just Jennifer Annisten?

I loved the show! I have every single episode on DVD.. my girl at the time bought me every season on DVD for various gifts ... until I had all 10 seasons...(for birthdays/anniversaries/Christmas..etc)...

The show was brilliant b/c they had a huge team that worked at every angle to come up with laughs..and the 6 of the actors together had an epic chemistry that you don't often see..

Boo ya![/quote]

You just got :owned:[/quote]

BY WHO?

I requested these gifts b/c I thought the show was dope...
it had nothing to do with her influence..trust me.[/quote]

What I meant was that you proved your point well.

LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Fat kids like Smarties? They seem a little small, lacking fat, and the calories that fat people live on.
They love smarties. by the truck load.