Dudebro Nation
Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..monday - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..monday (/showthread.php?tid=687)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - Chip - 04-19-2010

Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Well that doesn't sound gay at all.
i have no interest in seeing a fat chic naked

1. She's not fat.
2. To run away from a naked chick, that really is just gay.
she IS fat, she IS overrated, she IS NOT hot

Well, then just say you don't like curves.
If she's fat, you have an F'd up definition of "fat"
She is overrated.
But she is hot.

But to be scared of a naked chick is still gay.

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - i bleed green - 04-19-2010

Derick Wrote:she IS fat, she IS overrated, she IS NOT hot
Her face is decent,but she definitely is overrated and only famous because her dad helped OJ get away with murder.

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - EJ in the Nati - 04-19-2010

LADY GAGA and SOUNDGARDEN are 2 of my favorites!

[Image: LadyGaGa.jpg]

[Image: 368041018310px-Soundgarden.jpg]

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - Beckster - 04-19-2010

EJ in the Nati Wrote:You can all make fun of me if you want...but I loved the show 'Friends!'

[Image: friends_tv_show.jpg]

It was good in the beginning... I didn't watch much of the last couple seasons, but when I caught the reruns of those, I could see why the show ended.

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - Chip - 04-19-2010

EJ in the Nati Wrote:LADY GAGA and SOUNDGARDEN are 2 of my favorites!

Holy airbrush batman!

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - JDubb - 04-19-2010

EJ in the Nati Wrote:LADY GAGA and SOUNDGARDEN are 2 of my favorites!

[Image: 368041018310px-Soundgarden.jpg]

Sounds like a sausage fest. :roflmao:

Don't get me wrong, I think Soundgarden is one of the best bands of all time.

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - Derick - 04-19-2010

Chip Wrote:Well, then just say you don't like curves.
She is overrated.
But she is hot.

If she wasnt Kim K, and she wasnt famous, and her dad didnt help oj. Say she was just some random chic, your telling me you would have a boner for this girl, also take away the professional make-up job

Derick Wrote:
She is overrated.
But she is hot.

If she wasnt Kim K, and she wasnt famous, and her dad didnt help oj. Say she was just some random chic, your telling me you would have a boner for this girl, also take away the professional make-up job

Uh, yeah, I would.

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - LeNeve - 04-19-2010

JDubb Wrote:I got a text from my 13yr old neice over the weekend with her signiture "JB-I-Luv-U"

I asked her who JB was, Justin Beiber. :killme:

swoot

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - Derick - 04-19-2010

JDubb Wrote:Sounds like a sausage fest. :roflmao:

I've gone to Lollapalooza for the last 4 years, its far from a sausage fest. And the headliners this year are Soundgarden, Lady Gaga, Green Day, Arcade Fire, The Stokes, and Phoenix. Those are jsut the headliners. Its an awesome time, met a ton of chics every year

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - Beckster - 04-19-2010

ZeeDuchess Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:my little sister was screwing around & called me cuz she thot she was pregnant, & it was no big deal, she could "TOTALLY" handle it. so i gave her my 6 month old (i was with her the whole time, but never helped her) & i made her act like a parent all day while we took her to the dr's office (i even made her take him while she peed in a cup. no one babysat my kidz while i went to the pisser), ran all our errands etc. by the end of the day she was ready to sew her shit shut.

That is fucking brilliant!!! :high5:

i know rite?

Totally! It should be pushed more in schools... My school didn't have us do the bag of flour as a baby assignment that I have known other schools have done. Should I have my own child, I think I will put them through this myself

EJ in the Nati Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
EJ in the Nati Wrote:You can all make fun of me if you want...but I loved the show 'Friends!'

[Image: friends_tv_show.jpg]
me too

Did you actually like the show... or just Jennifer Annisten?

I loved the show! I have every single episode on DVD.. my girl at the time bought me every season on DVD for various gifts ... until I had all 10 seasons...(for birthdays/anniversaries/Christmas..etc)...

The show was brilliant b/c they had a huge team that worked at every angle to come up with laughs..and the 6 of the actors together had an epic chemistry that you don't often see..

Boo ya!

You just got :owned:

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - LeNeve - 04-19-2010

Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
She is overrated.
But she is hot.

Uh, yeah, I would.

me too. I do live in a tiny town in Kansas though.

Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Sounds like a sausage fest. :roflmao:

I've gone to Lollapalooza for the last 4 years, its far from a sausage fest. And the headliners this year are Soundgarden, Lady Gaga, Green Day, Arcade Fire, The Stokes, and Phoenix. Those are jsut the headliners. Its an awesome time, met a ton of chics every year

does "met" = :missionary: :doggystyle: :ontop: Confusedheepbagger:

JDubb Wrote:I got a text from my 13yr old neice over the weekend with her signiture "JB-I-Luv-U"

I asked her who JB was, Justin Beiber. :killme:

I had a 6 yr old tell me that she has a crush on him over the weekend. :roll: