Dudebro Nation
Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..monday - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..monday (/showthread.php?tid=687)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - BigFan - 04-19-2010

Derick Wrote:bigfan seems to be avoiding the question as to why he was hanging out with HS girls this weekend

BigFan Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
BigFan Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I have a 15yr old daughter, this whole conversation makes me sick. :barf:
word man, these high school seniors were at this party friday, people drinking and smoking weed and I thought to my self, Im never letting my kids spend the night out
you were at a party with high school kids?
haha I'm 26 and my girl is 23. It was her friends birthday (26) and her husbands sister (HS senior) was there with her friends

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - i bleed green - 04-19-2010

Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
EJ in the Nati Wrote:You can all make fun of me if you want...but I loved the show 'Friends!'

[Image: friends_tv_show.jpg]
me too

Did you actually like the show... or just Jennifer Annisten?
Courtney Cox was hotter on that show.

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - Derick - 04-19-2010

Nussie_T Wrote:Did you actually like the show... or just Jennifer Annisten?
actually I like the show

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - Beckster - 04-19-2010

DaveP Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Time to break out the scare tactics on her... do you guys realize that in a few years Covino is going to have to give Melody "the Talk"?

I sure as hell hope it's more that just a few years before the talk

A friend of mine is letting her girls watch that 16 and pregnant on Mtv to scare them into waiting longer. We'll see how much it helps.

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - LeNeve - 04-19-2010

JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i hear kim k naked, and i run the other way

She is soooooooooooooooo over rated.

I totally agree with this. That being said, I would not hesitate to rail and bounce.

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - Chip - 04-19-2010

Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Well that doesn't sound gay at all.
i have no interest in seeing a fat chic naked

1. She's not fat.
2. To run away from a naked chick, that really is just gay.

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - EJ in the Nati - 04-19-2010

Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
EJ in the Nati Wrote:You can all make fun of me if you want...but I loved the show 'Friends!'

[Image: friends_tv_show.jpg]
me too

Did you actually like the show... or just Jennifer Annisten?

I loved the show! I have every single episode on DVD.. my girl at the time bought me every season on DVD for various gifts ... until I had all 10 seasons...(for birthdays/anniversaries/Christmas..etc)...

The show was brilliant b/c they had a huge team that worked at every angle to come up with laughs..and the 6 of the actors together had an epic chemistry that you don't often see..

Boo ya!

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - Derick - 04-19-2010

BigFan Wrote:and my girl is 23.
:worthlesswopics:
BigFan Wrote:It was her friends birthday (26)
BigFan Wrote:and her husbands sister (HS senior)

Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Well that doesn't sound gay at all.
i have no interest in seeing a fat chic naked

1. She's not fat.
2. To run away from a naked chick, that really is just gay.
she IS fat, she IS overrated, she IS NOT hot

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - i bleed green - 04-19-2010

Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Did you actually like the show... or just Jennifer Annisten?
actually I like the show
It's more or less the same type of show as HIMYM.

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - Beckster - 04-19-2010

Donginator Wrote:Just tuned in, did they talk about Layla's twitter today, she said she will never get married

She said that?? I wonder if they had an argument over that? It could be a shot at Covino for not committing. Not to say it is, but it could be.

I dont tweet, I dont care about justin beaver

Derick Wrote:do you actually see covino giving her the talk, i think that'll be laylas dept

I'm curious to know how Covino would handle it.

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - JDubb - 04-19-2010

I got a text from my 13yr old neice over the weekend with her signiture "JB-I-Luv-U"

I asked her who JB was, Justin Beiber. :killme:

LeNeve Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:He was really good in that movie where Clive Owen ate a lot of carrots.
Shoot 'em up.
Yeah that one.I wasnt quite sure of the name of it.

i saw parts of that movie for the first time yesterday.

It's a great action movie... lot's of crazy violence... :boobs: