Dudebro Nation
Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..monday - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..monday (/showthread.php?tid=687)

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - Pete Nice - 04-19-2010

So the Pirates are looking pretty good so far this year. Wildcard spot right now I think. I have to enjoy it while I can, come august they will have 100 losses.

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - Brian - 04-19-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:Damn Pete, that's a lot of shit. I had Red Lobster on Saturday too, good stuff.

All I bought this weekend was a Microsoft Webcam: Lifecam HD-5001. I got it at Best Buy.
[Image: 4437744361_0d0f9cffdf_m.jpg]

Are you preparing for a few round of junk shots on chat roulette?
Yeah, maybe I can chat with Spot Lame

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - Brian - 04-19-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:What did you have at Red Lobster.

We had the calamari, broccoli and red pepper appetizer also, that thing is PHENOMENAL!!!
Admirals Feast, fried flounder, scallops, shrimp, and clam strips and french fries. My fried food quota for the next 3 months has been meant, but it was so good.

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - Pete Nice - 04-19-2010

Brian in NY Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:What did you have at Red Lobster.

We had the calamari, broccoli and red pepper appetizer also, that thing is PHENOMENAL!!!
Admirals Feast, fried flounder, scallops, shrimp, and clam strips and french fries. My fried food quota for the next 3 months has been meant, but it was so good.

I would have a hard time ordering fried food at Red Lobster for my meal. There is so much stuff there that is good and healthy at the same time.

If I want to eat healthy food, I'll stay at home.

Lobster Tail is healthy.

Pete Nice Wrote:Lobster Tail is healthy.
I know, I just meant that when I go out to eat, which isn't too often, I don't worry too much about how healthy it is. I eat a healthy diet daily, so I can cheat a little when I go out to restaurants.

Brian in NY Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Lobster Tail is healthy.
I know, I just meant that when I go out to eat, which isn't too often, I don't worry too much about how healthy it is. I eat a healthy diet daily, so I can cheat a little when I go out to restaurants.

Ah, I see. I guess I attribute fried seafood to Long John Silvers and not Red Lobster. LJS is good, but I don't eat it b/c it's no where near healthy. Red Lobster is healthy and good. I guess I just wouldn't consider fried food at Red Lobster. I don't know, maybe I am weird.

What's up Rich?

You guys should do whadya buy this weekend today.

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - Beckster - 04-19-2010

Brampton Wrote:Detroit took it in the ssa yesterday

I'd like to know where the Detroit fans get the outfits where they look like seats?

Oh, it just sucks. I had hopes they would at least make it through round one.....

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - Brampton - 04-19-2010

beckster Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Detroit took it in the ssa yesterday

I'd like to know where the Detroit fans get the outfits where they look like seats?

Oh, it just sucks. I had hopes they would at least make it through round one.....
They really should lower the ticket prices, I'd drive down for a game if the tickets weren't so expensive. i mean no one is at the game anyways

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - Brampton - 04-19-2010

I made ribs last night :happy: They were nap-right-after good.

Brampton Wrote:I made ribs last night :happy: They were nap-right-after good.
I can't wait to start bbq'ing. I was f'ing snowing on Sunday. I was pissed when I woke up :Flaming:

I have 5 big bags of charcoal at home. I maxed out my costco coupon.

I can't wait.

Lot of people popping on this morning without commenting......