Dudebro Nation
Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..monday - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..monday (/showthread.php?tid=687)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - LeNeve - 04-19-2010

beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I was looking for a pair of pliers the other day, in an overhead cabinet. Shit started shifting. and falling out of the cabinet, and one of these items was a dildo, and it hit my face. I was all screaming and swatting at it like it was a killer bee. All this seemed to be in super slow motion too. It kind of sucked.

Moral of story, I too need a locking toolbox at my house.

Angie keeps her Dildos in your toolbox?

Please tell us that it isn't a kitchen cabinet... like where food goes... :barf:

Dear god no, it was like a utility room cabinet, like above the washer and drier.

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - Brampton - 04-19-2010

Derick Wrote:and who the fuck needs titanium wrenches
who doesn't?

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - Beckster - 04-19-2010

LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:? about torque wrenches. Which kind would you buy...

the really expensive digital one
the turn the handle clickly one
the kind with two bars?

The click type. Get a decently expensive one, so you can trust that it is calibrated right, and that it will stay calibrated. Also when you are done, always set it back to zero.

The digital ones are nice if you are building precision race engines all day.
most of the tools I buy are craftsman. Now I realize that unless you buy tools out of a truck, your Lame , but I neither need them nor can afford them, plus I know where sears is, I dont know where the truck is

I would think that craftsman tools provide the tolerances that are sufficient for my purposes.

Most of my speciality bike tools are from Motion Pro

I actually think craftsman stuff is perfect for home use.

I found this for you... http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_00983232000P?vName=For+the+Home&keyword=toolbox&prdNo=23

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - Brampton - 04-19-2010

So apparently Gizmodo got their hands on the new Iphone. Looks good, like something I would get. I guess I'm still gonna wait

I'm going for lunch :cya:

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - Derick - 04-19-2010

Brampton Wrote:So apparently Gizmodo got their hands on the new Iphone. Looks good, like something I would get. I guess I'm still gonna wait
it doesnt look iphone sexy enough. have you seen apples new mouse, i would expect the new iphone to look way sexier

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - michaelangelo - 04-19-2010

Brampton Wrote:So apparently Gizmodo got their hands on the new Iphone. Looks good, like something I would get. I guess I'm still gonna wait

I saw that, looks neat, by the time my current contract runs out, they'll have released 2 newer ones

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - yarnasty - 04-19-2010

michaelangelo Wrote:

I saw that, looks neat, by the time my current contract runs out, they'll have released 2 newer ones

Is there somewhere you all are looking at this or just googling it?

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - Beckster - 04-19-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I'm tired...

I went to bed at 12:30 and got up at 4:30. I am tired.

Watched Blindside last night and didn't go to sleep til 12:30, then woke him up at 3:30a and slept about an hour and a half longer. :yawn:

BTW - Blindside was a pretty good movie.

LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:and who the fuck needs titanium wrenches

oh I do !!!!!!!!! Sweet!!!

Titanium 5 :high5:

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - Derick - 04-19-2010

[youtube]nxbHCR-W8zc[/youtube]

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - NussieT - 04-19-2010

I must say Matt... that I never asked if you were ACTUALLY fat to hurt your feelings. I have a friend who's nickname is Fatty and he's skinny.

LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I was looking for a pair of pliers the other day, in an overhead cabinet. Shit started shifting. and falling out of the cabinet, and one of these items was a dildo, and it hit my face. I was all screaming and swatting at it like it was a killer bee. All this seemed to be in super slow motion too. It kind of sucked.

Moral of story, I too need a locking toolbox at my house.

Angie keeps her Dildos in your toolbox?

Please tell us that it isn't a kitchen cabinet... like where food goes... :barf:

Dear god no, it was like a utility room cabinet, like above the washer and drier.

Whew!!

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - michaelangelo - 04-19-2010

yarnasty Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:

Is there somewhere you all are looking at this or just googling it?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://ow.ly/1AdCY">http://ow.ly/1AdCY</a><!-- m -->

i got the link from the morning mashup's twitter

Re: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..mond - i bleed green - 04-19-2010

beckster Wrote:BTW - Blindside was a pretty good movie.
Blindside 5 :high5: