Dudebro Nation
painting and wine drinking.....do they go well together? - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: painting and wine drinking.....do they go well together? (/showthread.php?tid=676)

Pages: 1 2

painting and wine drinking.....do they go well together? - Krissy In PA - 04-15-2010

so joe is at work and i am a half bottle of wine into painting the trim for the house...i touched up the corners in the living room and am wondering if this is true. i know the more i drink the better i am at playing pool, so does the same theory apply to painting your home? i am not drunk but i have a nice buzz going so the question is......do i keep drinking the wine or stop drinking?

Re: painting and wine drinking.....do they go well together? - Derick - 04-15-2010

maybe if joe had been drinking the deck wouldnt have taken 9 months to finish

Re: painting and wine drinking.....do they go well together? - Derick - 04-15-2010

Krissy In PA Wrote:do i keep drinking the wine or stop drinking?
why stop now baby

Re: painting and wine drinking.....do they go well together? - Pete Nice - 04-15-2010

Are you guys trying to get a tye die hippie look to the paint job? If so keep drinking.....

Re: painting and wine drinking.....do they go well together? - Brian - 04-15-2010

Yeah, keep going.

are you on joe cam painting?

Re: painting and wine drinking.....do they go well together? - Krissy In PA - 04-15-2010

no the cam cant see me i am doing the trim in the basement.......i dont even know if it works?

Re: painting and wine drinking.....do they go well together? - Beckster - 04-15-2010

Keep drinking, but flip the Joe Cam around, so we can watch the brown furniture turn taupe.

Re: painting and wine drinking.....do they go well together? - Krissy In PA - 04-15-2010

he was drinking during the deck painting i think thats why it took so long......lol

does the cam work?

Krissy In PA Wrote:does the cam work?
yes, its a sunny day, slight breeze

ok well i have to go out n check the mail and then keep painting

Re: painting and wine drinking.....do they go well together? - Pete Nice - 04-15-2010

Krissy In PA Wrote:no the cam cant see me i am doing trim in the basement.......i dont even know if it works?

What's her name? :roflmao: :roflmao:

When I get home tomorrow I think I will do some trim in the basement also.....

krissy live on joe cam right now

krissy walking over to the neighbors and now she dissapeared.

JOE!!!