Dudebro Nation
Who cares - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Who cares (/showthread.php?tid=594)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

Re: Who cares - the keifer - 10-06-2010

We just cracked 40. :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore:

Re: Who cares - i bleed green - 10-06-2010

:nothingtoadd:

Re: Who cares - Joe - 10-06-2010

the keifer Wrote:We just cracked 40. :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore:

Mongo 5 :high5: Wherever he is.

Re: Who cares - negadave - 10-06-2010

Anybody else think the " band of buds" commercial sounds alot like "check yourself before you wreck yourself"?
[youtube]AJR62vsAg-0[/youtube]

Re: Who cares - LeNeve - 10-06-2010

big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health

Re: Who cares - NussieT - 10-06-2010

I may have sold all my crushed glass to the MB government to keep mice out of their buildings and their reader boards. They are coming to pick a load up tomorrow to see if it works if it does I will make the deal...

Re: Who cares - negadave - 10-06-2010

LeNeve Wrote:big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health
That mades me think, if you and your 2 buddies know eachother well enough to play "the newlywed game", just going under another name. You're problly a little gay.

Nussie_T Wrote:I may have sold all my crushed glass to the MB government to keep mice out of their buildings and their reader boards. They are coming to pick a load up tomorrow to see if it works if it does I will make the deal...

Do the mice eat it and die? Or they don't walk on it? That seems like a really boll weavil way to control pests. Canada never ceases to surprise me.

negadave Wrote:
That mades me think, if you and your 2 buddies know eachother well enough to play "the newlywed game", just going under another name. You're problly a little gay.

Like the band of buds thing.

Re: Who cares - Brampton - 10-06-2010

Band of buds = :fag:
LeNeve Wrote:
negadave Wrote:

Like the band of buds thing.
who thinks this contest is a good idea??

Re: Who cares - NussieT - 10-06-2010

LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I may have sold all my crushed glass to the MB government to keep mice out of their buildings and their reader boards. They are coming to pick a load up tomorrow to see if it works if it does I will make the deal...

Do the mice eat it and die? Or they don't walk on it? That seems like a really boll weavil way to control pests. Canada never ceases to surprise me.

They dont like walking on it.

Re: Who cares - Beckster - 10-06-2010

Iva13 Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Hold on to your nipples, girls!

I can't, they are still sore.

Mine aren't so I'm holding them...tight... Big Grin

I have had the tater nippler attacking me most every day. He uses his damn teeth.

Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Hold on to your nipples, girls!

I can't, they are still sore.

Mine aren't so I'm holding them...tight... Big Grin

I have had the tater nippler attacking me most every day. He uses his damn teeth.

knock his teeth out, then he can just gum on them.

Re: Who cares - Beckster - 10-07-2010

LeNeve Wrote:knock his teeth out, then he can just gum on them.

That is a great idea!

Re: Who cares - Pete Nice - 10-07-2010

Nothin sexier than a man with no teeth eh Beckster? :poke: