Dudebro Nation
Who cares - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Who cares (/showthread.php?tid=594)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

Re: Who cares - NussieT - 06-19-2010

DaveP Wrote:Happy Birthday Nussie! :happy: :high5:

and in a few weeks: :beer:

Thanks sweet cheeks!

Re: Who cares - Brampton - 06-19-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:I walked out of the dealer that night with a Toyota FJ.

And he not been straight since.
From the guy that drives a Hyundai

Nothing gay about a black a with full load
:fag:

Re: Who cares - Brampton - 06-19-2010

Long duck dong............never gets old hearing that name

herro hot stuff! :roflmao:

Re: Who cares - negadave - 06-19-2010

Derick talking about jerry springer type stuff on the bubba show....... People on that show and howard stern ect. It amazes me how fucked up some people are. It makes me wonder how they manage to function in society. I can't watch that show. It gets on my nerves

Re: Who cares - the keifer - 06-19-2010

I went to a Chinese buffet tonight and it had little octopuses in it. I actual-lee tried a couple.

Re: Who cares - Beckster - 06-21-2010

Joe In PA Wrote:I hate when I get done reading all the unread threads at night. It makes me sad to have nothing else to read.

Me too! Confusedad:

Pete Nice Wrote:

Blueberry!!!! :homo:

Re: Who cares - DaveP - 06-21-2010

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

:tater:

DaveP Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

:tater:

:postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore:

Re: Who cares - Joe - 06-27-2010

[Image: pregnant.jpg]

Re: Who cares - Joe - 06-27-2010

[Image: bowling.jpg]

Re: Who cares - negadave - 06-30-2010

Joe In PA Wrote:[Image: bowling.jpg]
:roflmao: Nice.

Re: Who cares - negadave - 06-30-2010

I ordered $3600 worth of roof shit on my boy's account at a wholesaler (ABC Supply) because he does more buisness with them and gets a better rate.
I paid the salesman cash. He didn't give me a recipt (they normally leave it with the stuff they deliver). And now they're trying to bill my boy for the order. The motherfucker better not be trying to pocket the cash. Gotta straighten that shit out in the morning.

Re: Who cares - Iva13 - 07-01-2010

negadave Wrote:I ordered $3600 worth of roof shit on my boy's account at a wholesaler (ABC Supply) because he does more buisness with them and gets a better rate.
I paid the salesman cash. He didn't give me a recipt (they normally leave it with the stuff they deliver). And now they're trying to bill my boy for the order. The motherfucker better not be trying to pocket the cash. Gotta straighten that shit out in the morning.

Wtf That sucks...hope you get it fixed in the a.m.

Re: Who cares - negadave - 07-03-2010

Iva13 Wrote:
negadave Wrote:I ordered $3600 worth of roof shit on my boy's account at a wholesaler (ABC Supply) because he does more buisness with them and gets a better rate.

Wtf That sucks...hope you get it fixed in the a.m.
Before i even got a chance to call my buddy texted me "Abc fixed it, nobody has to die" haha. I knew it was just a clerical error but he was freaking out. I just didn't want him to think i was trying to pull some shit. That's what got me upset.