Dudebro Nation
Who cares - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Who cares (/showthread.php?tid=594)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

Re: Who cares - the keifer - 05-05-2010

Brampton Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I can't care right now...my mouth still hurts...stiches do NOT belong in my mouth. Wtf
that just sounds wrong
I was thinkin the same thing. lol

Iva13 Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:I took many different routes, here at FedEx, over 14 yrs and landed this dream route which I've been on for 3 yrs. I shuttle one way from 6-9, then back from 10:30-1:30 which is every driver's dream. To be honest, I am surprising-Lee bored, but very thankful. It is because I am used to being very active as a courier!!!

We loved our FedEx guy who came into the office....we also loved the UPS guy too!!!!
The UPS guy who comes to the shop is always talkin about the Redskins. He even rocked a pair of Redskin sneakers the one day.

Listening to the Guacoff.

Re: Who cares - LeNeve - 05-05-2010

I have a major dandylion infestation going on in my yard. Time for some 2-4-d.

Re: Who cares - DaveP - 05-05-2010

LeNeve Wrote:I have a major dandylion infestation going on in my yard. Time for some 2-4-d.

I hate that shit.. I cut my grass and it looks good for like 12 hours before those bastards show up.

Re: Who cares - Iva13 - 05-06-2010

You guys have to do the "steps"...we did step 1 already, that is for crab grass control...Step 2 is for weed/dandilion control...we have to do that w/i the next 2 weeks. Our lawn is the envy of my family!!!!! Between the lack of weeds and crabgrass and most of it is zoiza (sp?) it really is pretty...you know for a lawn.

LeNeve Wrote:I have a major dandylion infestation going on in my yard. Time for some 2-4-d.

When you see them in the stage where you want to blow on them...grab them and throw them in the trash b/c they are all seeds for dandylions.

Re: Who cares - Brian - 05-06-2010

It takes me 2 hours to mow my lawn. I can't afford all those weed killers and treatments. As long as it's green, I'm happy.

Re: Who cares - DaveP - 05-06-2010

Iva13 Wrote:You guys have to do the "steps"...we did step 1 already, that is for crab grass control...Step 2 is for weed/dandilion control...we have to do that w/i the next 2 weeks. Our lawn is the envy of my family!!!!! Between the lack of weeds and crabgrass and most of it is zoiza (sp?) it really is pretty...you know for a lawn.

I rent.. so i'm not paying for all that shit, yard is pretty damn big too

We have almost 1 acre....but one big bag does it fine....Although I hate doing it, it does really work.

Re: Who cares - negadave - 05-08-2010

Working saturdays after :beer: sucks.
I never read the ist. I'd kinda feel like i was eavesdropping. i just did looking for the rothlesburger comments from pete.
I'm a little jealous you guys can be on here b.s.ing at work.

Re: Who cares - Brampton - 05-08-2010

At least the rest of you aren't trapped at a one year olds birthday party. This is soooooo lame, I can't explain it. Unless youre the parent , no one cares :killme:

Re: Who cares - the keifer - 05-08-2010

Brampton Wrote:At least the rest of you aren't trapped at a one year olds birthday party. This is soooooo lame, I can't explain it. Unless youre the parent , no one cares :killme:
And the kid won't remember it.
My niece had a party every bday and she's 7 now.

Re: Who cares - LeNeve - 05-13-2010

usually by this time of year we are hitting 90 degrees, I'm sitting here shivering. My house is 65 and my outside thermometer reads 58. Wtf I always shut the heater down around the first of may. i think I need to fire it back up.

Re: Who cares - the keifer - 05-13-2010

LeNeve Wrote:usually by this time of year we are hitting 90 degrees, I'm sitting here shivering. My house is 65 and my outside thermometer reads 58. Wtf I always shut the heater down around the first of may. i think I need to fire it back up.
It's been cooler here all week. Frost the one night.