Dudebro Nation
March 23, 2010 ~ Tooooesday ~ GO RED WINGS!!! - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: March 23, 2010 ~ Tooooesday ~ GO RED WINGS!!! (/showthread.php?tid=590)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Re: March 23, 2010 ~ Tooooesday ~ GO RED WINGS!!! - AirHej - 03-23-2010

beckster Wrote:Exactly, It's got a location that most of us can get to. You can stay in the area for pretty damn cheap and Cedar Point is simply awesome! Best time to go is the beginning of June... you can avoid the 90 minute + queue lines

We went to Cedar Point this year in mid-October and it was awesome. Got it on Friday night before everyone and were riding all of the rides. Saturday was a little more crowded, but had an awesome time. Loved the Dragster.

Re: March 23, 2010 ~ Tooooesday ~ GO RED WINGS!!! - Chip - 03-23-2010

beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
edoblin Wrote:Fuck that... You know that POS hotel doesn't maintain that shit properly.

Dang, :eek: I was gonna say I wanted to ride that, now you have me changing my mind.

I say we have a DBN road trip to Cedar Point... Ride some good rides.

Sounds like a pretty damn good idea.

Exactly, It's got a location that most of us can get to. You can stay in the area for pretty damn cheap and Cedar Point is simply awesome! Best time to go is the beginning of June... you can avoid the 90 minute + queue lines

How many of us are in driving distance?
I've never even stayed around there.

Re: March 23, 2010 ~ Tooooesday ~ GO RED WINGS!!! - edoblin - 03-23-2010

AirHej Wrote:
edoblin Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Once an assoholic......

Probably brought back memories of the "Night time hottie" Z100 days with hooking up with listeners.

Wasn't that a Covino story where he met the really busted chick?

The girl with the cane, right?

Haha yup!

Re: March 23, 2010 ~ Tooooesday ~ GO RED WINGS!!! - Brampton - 03-23-2010

Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Where did that come from? Did I miss something?

Rich and Spot went to Jess in Vegas's house for diner or lunch Sunday. It was "taco night"

I got that, I was asking about the bacon strips.

That is just Brampton being the resident hater.
has nothing to do with being a hater. Just making a sex joke

Re: March 23, 2010 ~ Tooooesday ~ GO RED WINGS!!! - Brampton - 03-23-2010

talk to you folks later :cya:

Re: March 23, 2010 ~ Tooooesday ~ GO RED WINGS!!! - Beckster - 03-23-2010

AirHej Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Exactly, It's got a location that most of us can get to. You can stay in the area for pretty damn cheap and Cedar Point is simply awesome! Best time to go is the beginning of June... you can avoid the 90 minute + queue lines

We went to Cedar Point this year in mid-October and it was awesome. Got it on Friday night before everyone and were riding all of the rides. Saturday was a little more crowded, but had an awesome time. Loved the Dragster.

The Dragster is incredible!

Re: March 23, 2010 ~ Tooooesday ~ GO RED WINGS!!! - Beckster - 03-23-2010

Chip Wrote:How many of us are in driving distance?

I believe I can get there in 4 hours or so. My friends and I usually get a cheap-ass hotel and stay a night or 2, so we don't have to rush. I think we've paid as little as $40 a night.

Re: March 23, 2010 ~ Tooooesday ~ GO RED WINGS!!! - LeNeve - 03-23-2010

Where is this cedar thing you guys speak of.

beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:How many of us are in driving distance?

I believe I can get there in 4 hours or so. My friends and I usually get a cheap-ass hotel and stay a night or 2, so we don't have to rush. I think we've paid as little as $40 a night.

I'm maybe an hour and a half from it.
My friends brother used to work there for the summers, and we could skip to the front of the line on what ever ride he was working on.
And after the first year or so he was there he could pick the rides, so he always had the good ones.

LeNeve Wrote:Where is this cedar thing you guys speak of.

Sandusky Ohio, home of Calahan Auto Parts.
The only good place in Ohio, other then Tony Paco's.

Re: March 23, 2010 ~ Tooooesday ~ GO RED WINGS!!! - Covino - 03-23-2010

edoblin Wrote:It surprises me that Rich doesn't like trapeze and shit... That seems like the sort of ADD activity that he'd enjoy.

I was thinking the EXACT same thing as he said all that! Especially coming from a guy that's always "flipping around".

Re: March 23, 2010 ~ Tooooesday ~ GO RED WINGS!!! - Pete Nice - 03-23-2010

Chip Wrote:

I like skyline chilli also and Buffalo Wild Wings originated in Columbus, I loves me some BW3. Besides that Ohio pretty much sucks balls.

Chip Wrote:

I like skyline chilli also and Buffalo Wild Wings originated in Columbus, I loves me some BW3. Besides that Ohio pretty much sucks balls.

I tend to block the BW3 fact out of my mind, I don't like to think something so good came from OSU. I justify it as I think the guys were from Buffalo, and just missed the Wings.

Chip Wrote:

Oh, and the western PA/eastern OH area, I LOVE Quaker Steak & Lube.

Re: March 23, 2010 ~ Tooooesday ~ GO RED WINGS!!! - Covino - 03-23-2010

Brian in NY Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I'm here now!!!

GLEN BECKS SPEAKS THE TRUTH.
If you're wearing a foil hat, he speaks the truth. That guy is crazy.

He's pure entertainment you'd be a fool to believe his propaganda. I'm sure some is true but its all entertainment factor which he's good at.