Dudebro Nation
March 23, 2010 ~ Tooooesday ~ GO RED WINGS!!! - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: March 23, 2010 ~ Tooooesday ~ GO RED WINGS!!! (/showthread.php?tid=590)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Re: March 23, 2010 ~ Tooooesday ~ GO RED WINGS!!! - Brampton - 03-23-2010

michaelangelo Wrote:to the other Canadians here, do you have to pay a health care premium in your province? we used to pay $44/month but in 2009 they went away with it. I think it will come back soon though.
The only health care I pay for is my group medical plan on my paycheck

Re: March 23, 2010 ~ Tooooesday ~ GO RED WINGS!!! - Pete Nice - 03-23-2010

Iva13 Wrote:Isn't that crazy...they are real people who donated their bodies to science...

Iva, they are actually political prisoners who were killed in China. 99% of the bodies are Chinese.

Re: March 23, 2010 ~ Tooooesday ~ GO RED WINGS!!! - edoblin - 03-23-2010

Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:There is NO FUCKING WAY this dumb ass bullshit health care plan will BRING DOWN the cost of health care. What kind of liberal pussy pot is that fucking assbag smoking? Taxes are going to go up and so are the costs of healthcare for the hard working people that are going to be paying for lazy fuckchilds. AND, it starts only as a tax on people who make over $250k BUT will turn into a tax across ALL levels.

Fucking liberal pussy motherfucking cum burping slutbag cocksucking cum dumpster faggots!!!!

Dude you gotta take it easy over there. Go with the flow and realize that we can't change shit whether it's Obama, Bush, Clinton or any other clown in office. You're at their mercy. Enjoy the ride.

Re: March 23, 2010 ~ Tooooesday ~ GO RED WINGS!!! - JDubb - 03-23-2010

Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:There is NO FUCKING WAY this dumb ass bullshit health care plan will BRING DOWN the cost of health care. What kind of liberal pussy pot is that fucking assbag smoking? Taxes are going to go up and so are the costs of healthcare for the hard working people that are going to be paying for lazy fuckchilds. AND, it starts only as a tax on people who make over $250k BUT will turn into a tax across ALL levels.

Fucking liberal pussy motherfucking cum burping slutbag cocksucking cum dumpster faggots!!!!

@Pete, don't hold back, let us know how you really feel. :roflmao:

Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:did anyone know that the guy who plays "Casey" on Chuck is AnimalMother from Full Metal Jacket!

And now you know! :high5:

Yes I knew that, he is also a Baldwin brother. Dude is bad ass.
You sure on that. I've never heard of him being related to Alec and the others

Re: March 23, 2010 ~ Tooooesday ~ GO RED WINGS!!! - Brian - 03-23-2010

JDubb Wrote:

Not holding back five :high5:

Re: March 23, 2010 ~ Tooooesday ~ GO RED WINGS!!! - Beckster - 03-23-2010

But tell us how you really feel.. lol

Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Let me get this straight, they danced together? :wanker:

Sorry to burst your cum bubble but they didn't.
Cum Bubble :roflmao:

I'm gonna name my band that......If I had a band :high5:

If you want to start a band I am in.
Done and Done :high5:

Re: March 23, 2010 ~ Tooooesday ~ GO RED WINGS!!! - Chip - 03-23-2010

But, how do you really feel?

LeNeve Wrote:Pistol Pete and the cum bubbles. Confusedhock:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
:high5:

Re: March 23, 2010 ~ Tooooesday ~ GO RED WINGS!!! - ZeeDuchess - 03-23-2010

no computers? no thanks. how would i avoid housework without a computer?

Re: March 23, 2010 ~ Tooooesday ~ GO RED WINGS!!! - LeNeve - 03-23-2010

Brian in NY Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Not holding back five :high5:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Iva13 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Petey calls the show, but no dbn shout out? Slacker!!

He kills me...he's the first to yell at people when they don't give us a shout out.... :roll:

NO NO NO NO, don;t be like Rich and distort the facts. I will mention if someone says they are from the forum INSTEAD of saying they are from DBN, but I will not yell at anyone. Beckster is the one who always yells at everyone.

if they want universal health care......great. The problem is they wont have it. People's tax money gets pissed away so fast anyways, do you think the morons that are in washington will ever be able to get this shit done.

AirHej Wrote:Pete - call in and give your take on the health care bill. Inform the guys what's up.

They finished too fast, like Rich is known too, so I never got a chance to call.