Dudebro Nation
Josh in Weinerpeg kcuf-Marry-Kill the show members? - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Covino And Rich (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Covino & Rich Topics (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Josh in Weinerpeg kcuf-Marry-Kill the show members? (/showthread.php?tid=271)

Josh in Weinerpeg kcuf-Marry-Kill the show members? - Pete Nice - 09-24-2009

If Josh in Winnipeg had to choose a kcuf-marry-kill of the 3 show members, which would be which.

I say he would:

kcuf Rich

marry Spot

kill Covino

Re: Josh in Weinerpeg kcuf-Marry-Kill the show members? - JDubb - 09-24-2009

JIW would:

kcuf Rich

marry Spot

kill Covino

Re: Josh in Weinerpeg kcuf-Marry-Kill the show members? - Beckster - 09-24-2009

Damn, I have to agree

Re: Josh in Weinerpeg kcuf-Marry-Kill the show members? - Derick - 09-24-2009

those are mine too Wtf

Re: Josh in Weinerpeg kcuf-Marry-Kill the show members? - LeNeve - 09-24-2009

cuff Spot (he seems to like em with a little extra)
marry rich (I'm sure that is every girls dream)
kill covino (out of jealosy)

all that said, I'm sure he would kill all three like any obsessed fan would.

Re: Josh in Weinerpeg kcuf-Marry-Kill the show members? - Brian - 09-24-2009

Mine too.

Re: Josh in Weinerpeg kcuf-Marry-Kill the show members? - NussieT - 09-24-2009

I also agree.

Re: Josh in Weinerpeg kcuf-Marry-Kill the show members? - ap bikini team - 09-24-2009

lol Does anyone notice his signature lately on TOMB? If you look closely at the bottom, it says "DBN is full of haters" but it's so small that you would miss it if you aren't looking. I guess it's his passive aggressive form of protest?

Re: Josh in Weinerpeg kcuf-Marry-Kill the show members? - Pete Nice - 09-24-2009

ap bikini team Wrote:lol Does anyone notice his signature lately on TOMB? If you look closely at the bottom, it says "DBN is full of haters" but it's so small that you would miss it if you aren't looking. I guess it's his passive aggressive form of protest?

Or he is just a huge douchbag.

Re: Josh in Weinerpeg kcuf-Marry-Kill the show members? - the keifer - 09-24-2009

ap bikini team Wrote:lol Does anyone notice his signature lately on TOMB? If you look closely at the bottom, it says "DBN is full of haters" but it's so small that you would miss it if you aren't looking. I guess it's his passive aggressive form of protest?
I noticed that after they talked about the subliminal messages that day.

Re: Josh in Weinerpeg kcuf-Marry-Kill the show members? - Beckster - 09-25-2009

That lil fucker has issues. If he would have just dropped it like he should have, there wouldn't be a problem. He's such a little bitch.