Dudebro Nation
The Official Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Thread - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Entertainment (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+--- Thread: The Official Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Thread (/showthread.php?tid=2101)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Re: The Official Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Thread - Pete Nice - 12-01-2011

"Sniper rifles have no place on the field of battle"

"You look thirsty for some riot shield!"

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Re: The Official Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Thread - michaelangelo - 12-01-2011

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Re: The Official Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Thread - LeNeve - 12-01-2011

holy shit. solid 3:30 of laughing. I'm going to watch it again. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Re: The Official Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Thread - LeNeve - 12-01-2011

Pete Nice Wrote:"Sniper rifles have no place on the field of battle"

"You look thirsty for some riot shield!"

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

"I have a fever and the only cure is more riot shield!!"

Re: The Official Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Thread - Chip - 12-01-2011

:roflmao:

Awesome shit.

Re: The Official Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Thread - Chip - 12-01-2011

"eenie meenie miney mo, catch a tiger by his toe, if he hollars... HIT HIM WITH A RIOT SHIELD!"

Re: The Official Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Thread - michaelangelo - 12-01-2011

Chip Wrote:"eenie meenie miney mo, catch a tiger by his toe, if he hollars... HIT HIM WITH A RIOT SHIELD!"
i couldn't remember exactly how this went but :roflmao:

Re: The Official Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Thread - Donginator - 12-01-2011

It really makes me want to try a riot shield out, in the gaming forum I post, people own team defender with riot shield

I think when I prestige and have to use the default classes, I will try riot shield

Re: The Official Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Thread - Joe - 12-01-2011

This weekend Riot Shield will be used. We should do a 9 person team on groundwar where everyone uses Riot Shield

The Official Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Thread - MattInMinnesota - 12-01-2011

Joe Wrote:This weekend Riot Shield will be used. We should do a 9 person team on groundwar where everyone uses Riot Shield
haha... I'm in!

Re: The Official Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Thread - Brampton - 12-01-2011

MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Joe Wrote:This weekend Riot Shield will be used. We should do a 9 person team on groundwar where everyone uses Riot Shield
haha... I'm in!
Agreed. Great idea, phenominal video

sent from the legion of doom

Brampton Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
haha... I'm in!
Agreed. Great idea, phenominal video

sent from the legion of doom
i'm in too, i've never used riot shield, i believe the level of suckitude will increase dramatically for me

Re: The Official Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Thread - Joe - 12-01-2011

I know how frustrated I get when someone else uses a shield so I can imagine entire teams of opponents just quitting.

Re: The Official Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Thread - MattInMinnesota - 12-01-2011

Joe Wrote:I know how frustrated I get when someone else uses a shield so I can imagine entire teams of opponents just quitting.
Dude I can't wait! :happy:

Re: The Official Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Thread - Brampton - 12-01-2011

I've been using it tonight....lots of fun