Dudebro Nation
COUSIN NATE HAS ARRIVED! - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: COUSIN NATE HAS ARRIVED! (/showthread.php?tid=2086)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Re: COUSIN NATE HAS ARRIVED! - Chip - 11-07-2011

JDubb Wrote:Wow...
I just read the entire thread. Thanks Joe for blaming me is some way Confusedarcasm:

I enjoy both forums and will continue to post in both. I have met people on both forums I consider friends. I think we all have something where we could be considered a nutswinger (me-Apple, Pete-anything Pitt, Joe-NASCAR, LeNeve-pink cowboy hats, B-Pie, etc); that's fine to have passions different from others, I like it.

I don't think I will be posting any more cross links between DBN and TOMB though :roflmao:

:roflmao:

Re: COUSIN NATE HAS ARRIVED! - Beckster - 11-07-2011

JDubb Wrote:Wow...
I just read the entire thread. Thanks Joe for blaming me is some way Confusedarcasm:

I enjoy both forums and will continue to post in both. I have met people on both forums I consider friends. I think we all have something where we could be considered a nutswinger (me-Apple, Pete-anything Pitt, Joe-NASCAR, LeNeve-pink cowboy hats, B-Pie, etc); that's fine to have passions different from others, I like it.

I don't think I will be posting any more cross links between DBN and TOMB though :roflmao:

Pie? Reeeeally??? That's just fucked up.

:grin:

Re: COUSIN NATE HAS ARRIVED! - Donginator - 11-07-2011

This thread sucks, just saying

now our COD community is ruined Confusedlap:

Re: COUSIN NATE HAS ARRIVED! - JDubb - 11-07-2011

Joe Wrote:Wow, I get tagged as the NASCAR guy?? CAn't I be known as the technology guru or at least the motorsports fan. NASCAR guy makes it sound like I still rock a mullet.

Oh and keep in mind this fued is just between like 3 people. I don't know most TOMB members but there are a lot of posters over there that I like. Posting on 2 boards if tuff so if some of them stay there for that reason than I totally understand. I just hope they know they are always welcome here.
Sorry Joe, you're right you are the father of DBN!

JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Wow, I get tagged as the NASCAR guy?? CAn't I be known as the technology guru or at least the motorsports fan. NASCAR guy makes it sound like I still rock a mullet.

Oh and keep in mind this fued is just between like 3 people. I don't know most TOMB members but there are a lot of posters over there that I like. Posting on 2 boards if tuff so if some of them stay there for that reason than I totally understand. I just hope they know they are always welcome here.
Sorry Joe, you're right you are the father of DBN!

Oh, suuuuuure you apologize to him, but not me. It's ok, I see how it is....

COUSIN NATE HAS ARRIVED! - MattInMinnesota - 11-07-2011

Donginator Wrote:This thread sucks, just saying

dang! That blows.... Over before it even started.

Re: COUSIN NATE HAS ARRIVED! - Joe - 11-07-2011

We are gonna have to do some serious ass kissing to keep you, Matt and Lonnie on our team.

Re: COUSIN NATE HAS ARRIVED! - Rydrum - 11-07-2011

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Rydrum Wrote:\
p.s. I don't know if I am a hater or nutswinger... and to behonest I don't care. I like CnR and I like that sometimes shit I may say gets incorporated into the show.

^^ This guy ^^ is friggin cool as hell

Thanks beckster.

Re: COUSIN NATE HAS ARRIVED! - Pete Nice - 11-07-2011

Joe Wrote:

We are gonna have to do some serious ass kissing to keep you, Matt and Lonnie on our team.

Why Donginator is a DBN guy first and foremost.

Rydrum Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Rydrum Wrote:\
p.s. I don't know if I am a hater or nutswinger... and to behonest I don't care. I like CnR and I like that sometimes shit I may say gets incorporated into the show.

^^ This guy ^^ is friggin cool as hell

Thanks beckster.

No prob!

Re: COUSIN NATE HAS ARRIVED! - Pete Nice - 11-07-2011

I am going to say this again for Chello when he comes back to read this. NOONE here EVER called all TOMB members gay, or TOMB gay as a whole. Nutswingers, yes, gay, homo, gayboys, fags, cocksuckers, NEVER. Get your facts straight before you go posting bullshit on both forums.

Re: COUSIN NATE HAS ARRIVED! - chelofellow - 11-07-2011

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:[Seriously, Chelo, have you fucking noticed my fucking name on here?? I didn't make it that way. But I dish out crap and am able to take it back. We talk shit on the daily here and it's because we are all good-humored sarcastic people.

I guess the difference is calling someone a whore who doesn't even post here (let alone even have an account here as far as I can see) can't really be called "good hearted sarcasm" now can it? Where I come from that's called a dickhead move

How pissed were you at Josh's comments?? Would it make you feel any better if he said he meant it in sarcasm?

Point is, I wasn't trying to ruffle any feathers. Hondo's comments pissed me off...that's all. I mean come on, if you dislike 2-3 people (which I guess is what I'm reading here) then why not take it up with those people directly?

Maybe I was off base, but when I see a comment about "TOMB" as a whole, I take it personal because I feel that I'm a big part of that group, and I can't tell if the comments are directed at me or any of the other guys there...To me TOMB means all of us.

Re: Re: COUSIN NATE HAS ARRIVED! - chelofellow - 11-07-2011

Pete Nice Wrote:I said when I left I was never coming back, to go back would he going back on my word then ky word would be devalued. I value my word.

Sent from my taint.

You never came back logged in as Pete Nice....But come on...you've been to TOMB since then under other ID's Pete.

Re: COUSIN NATE HAS ARRIVED! - Rich Davis - 11-07-2011

If DBN and TOMB had a huge PPV fight...who would you want announcing? Bruce or Michael Buffer? Appreciate both message boards.

Re: COUSIN NATE HAS ARRIVED! - chelofellow - 11-07-2011

Rich Davis Wrote:If DBN and TOMB had a huge PPV fight...who would you want announcing? Bruce or Michael Buffer? Appreciate both message boards.

I think I would like to see Nervous Matt announce that fight